__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s now more funny that I don’t know if people think it’s a joke or not😂😂😂😂😂” sorry am I an illiterate duck or does that not make sense ???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“It’s now more funny that I don’t know if people think it’s a joke or not😂😂😂😂😂” sorry am I an illiterate duck or does that not make sense ???
I assume she means she’s finding it funny that people think they might genuinely be into pegging?

Reactions: 3
Listen I'm not going to lie... I'm a kinky bugger so don't believe in kink shaming at all sorry 🤣🤣 I've not wanted to say this before but now Titters has openly just put that out there about pegging I'm going to! A friend of mine has had exchange with Sean and I think he is Bi sexual 👀 Please noone @ me, I said what I said end of 😆

**oh course there is absolutely nothing wrong with that which is why I've never mentioned it before 💗💗

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Listen I'm not going to lie... I'm a kinky bugger so don't believe in kink shaming at all sorry 🤣🤣 I've not wanted to say this before but now Titters has openly just put that out there about pegging I'm going to! A friend of mine has had exchange with Sean and I think he is Bi sexual 👀 Please noone @ me, I said what I said end of 😆

**oh course there is absolutely nothing wrong with that which is why I've never mentioned it before 💗💗
You Whattttt!! wow!??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You Whattttt!! wow!??
I said what I said 🤣🤣🤣 No but seriously now I think this whole 'Road man' act is him trying to down play and disguise it. Yano acting like he's 'hard' and 'butch' aswell as all the homophobic and racist tweets he's put out there..... it's all a front because he's massively struggling with his own sexuality and trying to deflect. It's 2021 Sean, noone is arsed on your sexual preferences. Well actually yes we do when they're not of legal age sorry 😒 Oh my god I've been biting my tongue on this for sooo long but I've had a glass of wine and well duck it! His own partnaaaaa has openly put it out there that he likes it up the ass sooo 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 wow!

On a different note, it’s so sad that people are still hiding their sexuality like it’s some dirty secret. Just own it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I said what I said 🤣🤣🤣 No but seriously now I think this whole 'Road man' act is him trying to down play and disguise it. Yano acting like he's 'hard' and 'butch' aswell as all the homophobic and racist tweets he's put out there..... it's all a front because he's massively struggling with his own sexuality and trying to deflect. It's 2021 Sean, noone is arsed on your sexual preferences. Well actually yes we do when they're not of legal age sorry 😒 Oh my god I've been biting my tongue on this for sooo long but I've had a glass of wine and well duck it! His own partnaaaaa has openly put it out there that he likes it up the ass sooo 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
You are absolutely spot to on! It all makes perfect sense

Reactions: 4
Maybe that’s why he stands like a twit all the time begs for a peg too much🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.