__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another early thread suggestion - Hey Boo where did the lumi go? And why you lie about when you met Pedalo?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I’m so anxious and don’t like taking pictures of myself. Oh I haven’t shown my face in so long. Et bleeping c! She is such a narcissist!

Reactions: 10
That pair are absolutely vile. Fine, if you’re into pegging etc, but to post that on Instagram where she’s trying (and failing) to be high brow... also, what kind of explanation are they giving Betsy when she asks what it means 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They really are a vile pair! Why would you post that online? Also, what if Betsy sees that?!?
Attention. That’s the only reason. Coming from her size 14 top... aye ok.

She’d probably just laugh if Betsy asked what it meant and then embarrass the poor thing on the internet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Attention. That’s the only reason. Coming from her size 14 top... aye ok.

She’d probably just laugh if Betsy asked what it meant and then embarrass the poor thing on the internet 🤷🏻‍♀️
Spot on! They're always after attention! I can see that happening. She makes fun of her for playing after all!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.