__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is giving me life! I used to love her thought she did so well with her weight loss now I find her voice as duck! I want to know how she afforded all the meals out and tit pre-lockdown 3.0 when she does duck all!!

Reactions: 12
Hey Brit, when you read here, can you do an unfiltered & mirror length pic of your lounge set, then a real life person and not just someone you've made up, may want to purchase. Cheers.

Reactions: 9
Does President Pedalo lack that much self awareness he doesn’t realise everything he’s slagged off today is literally them two cunts? Maybe look closer to home with your new Blanche gogs you absolute freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does President Pedalo lack that much self awareness he doesn’t realise everything he’s slagged off today is literally them two cunts? Maybe look closer to home with your new Blanche gogs you absolute freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are the most self unaware people!!! My friend works for his work I’ll have to see if she has any recent tea (she didn’t when I asked last year 🙄🤣)

Reactions: 5
If anyone follows Two Chubby Cubs on Facebook they have done a fab post on MLM schemes & the comments are an interesting read

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure the person asking about the ear rings is Jimmy Cricket if you look close enough, and also putting the gif over the link so her minions have to swipe up and earn her money!!!!!! She's boiling my piss today!

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure the person asking about the ear rings is Jimmy Cricket if you look close enough, and also putting the gif over the link so her minions have to swipe up and earn her money!!!!!! She's boiling my piss today!
Different profile pictures unless she’s changed it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.