__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just learnt from a friend, when she visited our area, she apparently emailed ahead and mentioned who she was and said ‘I’d love to work with you’... they deleted the email 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
the girl in those photos isn't the one he got pregnant, the lady that got pregnant used to work with him at some call centre type place, I believe she breeds bulldogs now, pretty sure that's where titters had her puppy from and I think they often tag and like each others photos?

Reactions: 3
Hmm!! Wonder if that’s who this is, because from a quick look on his mums Twitter, this woman isn’t in Any other pics and it’s from 2015! Least it doesn’t look like Tittany 🤣 how do you know that? Before or after Betsy if not this woman?
Long time lerker, but LOLLLLLLL at him in this pic! Anyone else see his story of him parked up on the side of the road the other day? Looked so dodgy like he was going to deal drugs ( 👀 )

Reactions: 3
Maybe he’s been on here and that’s why he’s going on about an honest living, knows we’ve figured him out 🤣

Reactions: 7
Does he know his girlfriend photos the house with designer carrier bags in ever shot ?? Or she’s forever posing with her collection of fakes . Such a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dripping in labels 😂 jealous because you have to get knock offs mate and not a brand new car. He is actually crazy if he thinks they are making an honest living with that pyramid scheme, stolen meat and Nazi tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought exactly that! Has anyone seen her using her lumi? Since the filter thing I’m sure I haven’t seen her posting her normal evening lumi vid!
She'll post one tonight now. Pre filmed with a filter added and then say "no filter guys" even though her freckles/spots etc are completely invisible and her hair line is suddenly blurry.

Reactions: 9
She'll post one tonight now. Pre filmed with a filter added and then say "no filter guys" even though her freckles/spots etc are completely invisible and her hair line is suddenly blurry.
if she posts one tonight, then that is certain proof she’s reading these!! It’ll be either lumi or a mud mask 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Trying to show me new lounge set’

no you’re not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re just trying to show everyone your tit tits. If you were really trying to show uswhat you’re wearing you’d take a selfie in the mirror like you always do😂😂😂

why is she such a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.