__beingbrittany #11 Nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can’t stick to “don’t mingle”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd do a Google investigation about stolen meat thing. Was it from a care home? Because his mum is listed as the manager of a care home and surely that can't be a coincidence. Is it the same one????

A care home that not surprisingly needs a lot of improvement apparently.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Thought I'd do a Google investigation about stolen meat thing. Was it from a care home? Because his mum is listed as the manager of a care home and surely that can't be a coincidence. Is it the same one????

as I said, it was from a comment earlier on in one of the threads. Someone said that’s why he was fired from a care home. I don’t think it will have been even investigated by the police, it’s a comment someone who knows them irl made.

Reactions: 3
as I said, it was from a comment earlier on in one of the threads. Someone said that’s why he was fired from a care home. I don’t think it will have been even investigated by the police, it’s a comment someone who knows them irl made.
Yeah I mean I've never been fired and have no idea what would need to be a police matter in those circumstances but after finding out his mum is a manager I bet it would have been the same place and kept hush hush too. I wish the people who knew them irl would come on here more often 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Do u know which care home i work in a care home in barwell im just curious x

Reactions: 2
Makes me wonder if ‘Tilly’ has ever posted on here, maybe she’s the one leaking all that insider goss. Hahahah

Reactions: 8
At one point he was a tattoo artist, that's where brittany and her sister had their tattoos done. He worked at Harvey house care home when he was stealing meat.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The home was Harvey House FYI and it was about 7 years ago. I know them both in real life and made the comment. His mum was fully aware what was going on at the time aswell and he eventually got sacked.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.