__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obviously changed her sw target so what does everyone think it's changed to? If she was 12st and a size 12 and unhappy, I reckon it's had to have been changed to 14/15st.
Which to be fair to her is a good loss from where she started.
I wonder if she'll ever talk about it. She needs to change her bio though because she's not at a 10st loss anymore.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else hate the embarrassing fat dance she does infront of her mirror. She’s huge. It’s embarrassing. Take your bum hole mouth to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can anyone be inspired by her meals?! It looks like someone has taken a dump on her plate
Does you really need two fish cakes with a pile of dog diarrhoea smoothered on them and then a pile of chips... 3xs a day massive calorific meals. Unless your moving she must be eating enough calories to maintain her size.
These accounts like her need to remove sw ww and cc out of them. And be honest. They’ve all gained weight and still hang on to what they lost years ago.

Reactions: 8
No no no noooo why is Sean sharing pictures of wallabees please don’t let him get a pair 😂😭

Reactions: 1
The pouty fish lips peace sign posing makes me wanna scream in her lumi, cheese headed, filtered as duck mug!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hear you, I hear you 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻🤢🤢

QUOTE="Wowwwwwwwww, post: 3409268, member: 18540"]
The pouty fish lips peace sign posing makes me wanna scream in her lumi, cheese headed, filtered as duck mug!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
How can anyone be inspired by her meals?! It looks like someone has taken a dump on her plate
If she didn’t eat big meals in the evening? duck me does she not think she doesn’t for breakfast or dinner either? Just by looking at her 3 meals she’s having around 2000 cals, that’s without snacks 😭

Reactions: 2
Her talking in slo-mo really grinds my gears! Dragging all the words out, duck off braggany nobody cares what shite you ad//aff this week

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.