90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else like the 90 day fiance UK ? I loved watching it, less dramatic than the USA version but still really good, def a good watch to spend time relaxing

Reactions: 4
Anyone else like the 90 day fiance UK ? I loved watching it, less dramatic than the USA version but still really good, def a good watch to spend time relaxing
I enjoyed it. The best part is that it didn’t take 4 episodes for the couples to meet and spend time together like in the US version. I was disappointed that they didn’t wrap up some of the storylines, what happened with Bridie & Host? The series/season just ended abruptly and we didn’t get a Tell All Episode.

Reactions: 6
I'm completely new to the 90 day franchise.

WHAT is Colt and his mothers relationship all about?! 😅
Their relationship has always been quite complex apparently, Debbie opened up about it on a recent episode. She was told by doctors she would never be able to fall pregnant so Cole was a surprise but was born extremely prematurely and was not expected to survive. As a result she has always been very protective over him and they were ever so close even being homeschooled by her.
When her beloved husband died in 2008, Debbie leant on Cole even more and they were inseparable until he started dating which put her back up.
Hopefully they resolve things and reach a healthy mother son relationship now she has a new life in Canada.

• Wow
Their relationship has always been quite complex apparently, Debbie opened up about it on a recent episode. She was told by doctors she would never be able to fall pregnant so Cole was a surprise but was born extremely prematurely and was not expected to survive. As a result she has always been very protective over him and they were ever so close even being homeschooled by her.
When her beloved husband died in 2008, Debbie leant on Cole even more and they were inseparable until he started dating which put her back up.
Hopefully they resolve things and reach a healthy mother son relationship now she has a new life in Canada.
Wow - how sad.
I'm new to the franchise as I said - has Debbie got a partner in Canada?

Reactions: 1
Wow - how sad.
I'm new to the franchise as I said - has Debbie got a partner in Canada?
Yes, it was documented on 90 Days, the Single Life. She met Tony online and hit it off with him. She then had to move out of her house in Las Vegas and her friend backed out of letting her stay with her so Tony suggested she move to Canada to be with him and she decided to go for it. The Tell All is currently on Discover Plus with updates how they are getting on

Reactions: 3
Yes, it was documented on 90 Days, the Single Life. She met Tony online and hit it off with him. She then had to move out of her house in Las Vegas and her friend backed out of letting her stay with her so Tony suggested she move to Canada to be with him and she decided to go for it. The Tell All is currently on Discover Plus with updates how they are getting on
Brilliant - I am loving the show so far.
Also what is the story with Aselueu and Kolani? His mother and sister are just awful!!

There's quite a few spin offs now, the Single Life, Happily Ever After, Before the 90 days to name a few, so plenty to catch up on!
Aselueu is a complete manchild, I feel sorry for her having to deal with him and their 2 kids as well as his awful family. They are probably not the worst though, have you come across Angela and Michael yet?

• Haha
There's quite a few spin offs now, the Single Life, Happily Ever After, Before the 90 days to name a few, so plenty to catch up on!
Aselueu is a complete manchild, I feel sorry for her having to deal with him and their 2 kids as well as his awful family. They are probably not the worst though, have you come across Angela and Michael yet?
Yes - is he the Nigerian guy? He seems actually quite sweet at times - she is a monster! 😅

Yes - is he the Nigerian guy? He seems actually quite sweet at times - she is a monster! 😅
That's them, she really is a monster if a man spoke to a women like that he would be crucified!
I can't even watch her now as she is absolutely vile. He really must want that green card 🤣

• Haha
That's them, she really is a monster if a man spoke to a women like that he would be crucified!
I can't even watch her now as she is absolutely vile. He really must want that green card 🤣
I'm jumping ahead but I saw a clip on youtube of Angela at a reunion episode and she was SCREAMING at Michael on a screen and then flashed everyone!!

• Haha
Does anyone follow Paul on Instagram? He’s in Brazil and keeps on re-posting photos of a 17 year old.. he always gave me the creeps but this is even creepier 🤢

• Wow
Does anyone follow Paul on Instagram? He’s in Brazil and keeps on re-posting photos of a 17 year old.. he always gave me the creeps but this is even creepier 🤢
He really is odd and Karine isn't much better, the last I heard they had both lost custody of their kids

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.