90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Angela ripped apart Michael's car with her bare hands!

Has anyone watched the new Love in Paradise?

Reactions: 1
I remember when Angela ripped apart Michael's car with her bare hands!

Has anyone watched the new Love in Paradise?
Just watched it. Madelein ain't gonna be happy when she hears Luke has just lost his job. What a silly man, taking so much time off to see her and risking such a good, well-paying job. I agree with his mate - 'she's a leech'. :LOL:

And Mr Sperm Donor Kyle awarding 'points' to Ani before he'll kiss her or have sex with her. Be interesting to see how this relationship pans out. :oops:

I saw something about the sperm donor man, donating sperm, even though he has dodgy genetics or something?

• Wow
I saw something about the sperm donor man, donating sperm, even though he has dodgy genetics or something?
OMG! o_O
---
Think I need my hearing tested.

When Luke said he'd given Madelein his heart on a silver platter, what I heard was ... 'I gave her my heart'n'soul and bladder'.

• Haha
I think Nicole's style is really cute, she doesn't really wear anything revealing anyway...I don't see why he has to have a problem with her clothes. He chose to come to the States and he knew she was her own person and was not going to dress the way he wants her to.
I agree. And Nicole was really respectful of him and his religion when she was in Egypt. I mean, WHO can forget that godawful bathing suit thingy complete with HOOD she wore to please him ... she looked ridiculous, like a pantomime duck - and I'll swear it was even yellow. Yet when he comes to her country he still expects her to dress and behave how HE wants. No give or take at all where he's concerned - just take, take, take. Nah. Bog off 'Mackmood'.

Reactions: 3
I agree. And Nicole was really respectful of him and his religion when she was in Egypt. I mean, WHO can forget that godawful bathing suit thingy complete with HOOD she wore to please him ... she looked ridiculous, like a pantomime duck - and I'll swear it was even yellow. Yet when he comes to her country he still expects her to dress and behave how HE wants. No give or take at all where he's concerned - just take, take, take. Nah. Bog off 'Mackmood'.

LOL that modest swimsuit was just awful...she looked like she wanted to tear it off! :LOL:

I think she deserves someone much better, she's such a sweet lady.

I have to disagree about Nicole being nice but I also don't like Miss Mood either

In Egypt, he was horrible, in the US, she is horrible..

All their scenes so far have been over the course of 2 just days of him being there!