Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
It’s her attempt at a trap - she knows normal sheep won’t pay that but she’s hoping Sausagefinger will and then post the updates here so she can bust them and feel validated for once. Maybe @allfortheGRAM2022 will subscribe 😂

Sorry bish, but you can’t even be bothered keeping your promises with your regular patreon, no one’s going to pay that. Your life doesn’t even have that many layers of drama. No sex secrets, it’ll just be kid photos with no emojis over the face and a bunch of insistent messages saying that their definition of success is whatever they’re forced into doing at the time,l. She’d insist that living under a bridge in a box is a form of success if it came to that 😂

Just join an MLM if you’re hard up Cashie, it’s less of a scam than this!
Exactly, it's some kind of fucked up trap. Who's going to pay that much for absolute rubbish? Her followers are likely to be mums/dads of big families, who probably don't have money to waste subscribing to her boring drivel. She's absolutely obsessed with Tattle and completely delusional 🤪

@sausagefingertrent please don't do it, go shout yourself a coffee and muffin from Muffin Break.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

#gifted#

VIP Member
Look what we have here! Is Cassie strapped for cash? It seems she has introduced a new patron tier to share more personal content. How low can she go? Is she literally selling her family’s privacy for money?

She disgusts me!
Who TF is going to pay that 😂😂

Except a secret tattle spy maybe 🕵

• Haha

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Hey, is that canned beetroot in the mixture?
🙃
Eww that brings back traumatic childhood memories of when we’d have a ‘cold cuts dinner’ with cold meat, boiled potatoes and tinned beetroot 😭🤢 my mum had a special beetroot Tupperware container that kept the juices in and it drained it away as you pulled it up. I feel sick. Thanks for this 😅

ETA omg I found one on trademe looool

Attachments

• Haha
Hey Cassie,

Drinking Alcohol whilst breastfeeding AND co-sleeping is so dangerous and sets a really bad example to some of your cult followers who think doing that is acceptable and normal. It’s not. It’s fucking dangerous you absolute fucking moron!!!!

• Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
Cashie mentioned about being able to dox people if they share screenshots... That's not true is it?
She’s so full of shit.
They love to scare people with their fibs. Much like Emmylou and her cyber team or Leigha Campbell & her federal police tracking peoples phones 😂😂 come for me cunts, I’m waiting.
It’s sickening that these fools share all of this information, all of this fodder is their own doing. Don’t share and we have nothing. Simple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
She definitely wrote that herself because a while ago I asked her why she responds to tattle and she straight up blocked me lol so she would have blocked this person if they were for real too….

• Wow
  • Haha

MariaFromMangere

Funny thing is, the more she charges, the more she becomes a 'public figure' in my eyes and can completely be talked about in here 😂

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
So how is she 'problematic behaviour' to be -'called out' when she's not public, not an influencer, not harming anyone or doing anything wrong and you've made it onto her private account by faking being kind? It says clearly in tattles rules no talking about/sharing screenshots off small/private accounts.
Babes, I don't think Tattle is the place for you.

• Haha

MariaFromMangere

I don’t think MariaFromMangere has ever shared a screenshot? So come on, share??
I've shared lots! But possibly none since the new thread. It was just another rant on her old page.
---
Screenshot_20240505_145044_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_145102_Instagram.jpg

---
Also was a bit reserved to post with the new account as I'm sure she has a trick to try and catch us out and I didn't want to out myself 😂 I'm a big chicken 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
You are kidding me - $34.50?! What the fuck is she on about. I do not think for a second anyone would pay that much to read her boring, word salads that aren't even grammatically correct. also her life is really boring, like she does nothing....what would you get for $9 vs. 34.50. She literally brings nothing to the table. What a fucking grifter.

• Haha

#botsforlife

VIP Member
or is it actually the tattler and she’s shared her name and page? Dat you Botslife?
Hahahaahahahaha nah just was trying to get a reaction from Cassie. She’s been so quiet about tattle lately and deleted all her stories the last 24 hours and hasn’t posted anything else. I love that I got a reaction out of her! Call me crazy or whatever you want, I don’t give a shit 🤣🤣

I have better things to do than go to a stupid crab fest and stalk Cassie. I went to the crab fest a few years ago and it was the most boring thing I’ve ever been to in my life

• Haha
Right? She wants it to feel like it's just close mates hanging out online but she's in the center and people have to pay for the privilege of hearing her share random tidbits. She's coming across as absolutely lost the plot. Without Tattle, realistically, what is she going to post about that is interesting enough for someone to pay for?

mostlyheretolurk

I honestly don’t understand how they can expect to be successful if they have limited shop hours and/or close randomly?
If I was a customer, I would be annoyed at the reduced hours and find somewhere else. It’s like a boutique store that I used to like shopping at here, new owners have reduced hours and often close at random times or days every time something cropped up. It annoyed me especially when it didn’t match the hours on Google - never shopped there again after turning up within their listed hours only to find they were closed.
Wonder if they post closures on social media? If I go to a shop that should be open and is randomly closed, I am very unlikely to return.

mostlyheretolurk

Bored so I did some snooping. Mandurah motors don’t post when they close sporadically. With 21 followers it probably isn’t an issue though.
IMG_2114.jpeg

• Haha