Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotaAD

Does this mean she will only post on Patreon once a week - every Monday? Seems even more expensive if that's all you get!
Copyright lol 🤪
So it's ok for her to say her diary entries are copyrighted and we are breaking the law by reposting... But she's fine taking screenshots of our words and sharing them. Maybe we should all start copyrighting our conversations? ©️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs Tattle team— school drop off then someone in a Kia Carnival drove by. One parent said “oh here comes the breeder van!” I tried so hard not to spat my drink — made me think of Cashie!! 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, no, I’m not paying $35 for a vague VIP pass 🤣. Dream on girl!

• Haha
No people are only ASSUMING! - Cashie is making it all up make us out to unhinged and you no what you fulled for it.
But is she though??
Cos people have been shown to lie about her and lie about what they’ve done to her so I’m hesitant to believe she really is making it up 🤷🏼‍♀️

3.5k in half a day, wowee pop the champagne!!!!! Mama Cashies gonna splash out on some expensive crackers for afternoon tea today! 🎉🎉
The fact she says welp makes me think this is a huge new milestone for her. She'd faint if she found out my husband's business did a job a couple months ago that took them one day and earned $25k 😅 I'd be excited by that too if I had no understanding of business and didn't realise that there are operating costs to come out of that 25k 🙃
Keep showing us you really have no concept of what's involved in owning a business, Cashie. The only time you can brag is when you get your end of year financials and you've made a decent profit and are tracking really well. Anything before that means nothing, no one tracks how well their business is going by the money that comes in daily you numpty.

• Heart

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I’m so scared that the FBI will raid my house for sharing content from Patron. “sausage fingers, you’re under arrest”😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Latest patron - you’re welcome!!!
Does this mean she will only post on Patreon once a week - every Monday? Seems even more expensive if that's all you get!
Copyright lol 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
screenshot of the so called complaint?
I thought she said they just turned up?
something ain’t adding 🙄

I’m not sure why you’re even in here clearly not for the right reasons. Who made you the negotiator and sit in here and demand this and that. 🥴

cashie is a liar 🤥
no one has gone real life where is the PROOF???
She posted the email to her stories which looked like a follow up to their visit.

She was dobbed in for her water. That is going real life 🙃

And why won’t anyone share the whole photo just to clear their names?
Nobody has to answer to me. I’m just a nobody on the internet. One of millions. But it sure does look suspicious when you won’t 🤔

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
It’s her attempt at a trap - she knows normal sheep won’t pay that but she’s hoping Sausagefinger will and then post the updates here so she can bust them and feel validated for once. Maybe @allfortheGRAM2022 will subscribe 😂

Sorry bish, but you can’t even be bothered keeping your promises with your regular patreon, no one’s going to pay that. Your life doesn’t even have that many layers of drama. No sex secrets, it’ll just be kid photos with no emojis over the face and a bunch of insistent messages saying that their definition of success is whatever they’re forced into doing at the time,l. She’d insist that living under a bridge in a box is a form of success if it came to that 😂

Just join an MLM if you’re hard up Cashie, it’s less of a scam than this!

• Heart
  • Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
It was the whole dribble about how everything was supposedly 'planned'

What a load of bullshit. Your creepy, predator boyfriend honed in on you at 16 knowing you had fuckall social skills after getting home-schooling and knocked you up. Period. Stop trying to sell a fairytale when it barely scratches the surface as legal.

Just a baby herself having babies.

I understand teen pregnancy’s and how accidents happen but I’ll never understand this pregnancy was planned at 15! - she knew him 5mins moved out and they planned to have a family.
😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
Farrkkkkk scary! I have a 15, nearly 16 year old daughter and I would be absolutely devastated if she fell pregnant. Mind you, my daughter has more common sense now at nearly 16 than Cassie has at 28🫣🫣 Hope Charlotte doesn’t follow in her footsteps or one of the boys follow in Scott’s footsteps and impregnate a young under age girl😞

tryharder

VIP Member
I suspect when her daughter gets to 16, cashie may have some realisations come up that if she acknowledges them will make her view her husband differently. Although she may continue living with cognitive dissonance and not acknowledge it herself at all.

So how is she 'problematic behaviour' to be -'called out' when she's not public, not an influencer, not harming anyone or doing anything wrong and you've made it onto her private account by faking being kind? It says clearly in tattles rules no talking about/sharing screenshots off small/private accounts.
She makes money off her audience ergo = influencer. She also baits Tattle all the time so knows she's discussed in here---- it's also obvious she comments and goads to drive interest in her profile (which is against the rules for sure) but then makes it private so can play the self perpetuated role of sweet little innocent victim. The lies are harmful and problematic. That's why Tattle exists, to call out when people who charge for content but aren't honest with their audience.

Reactions: 14

notgifted

VIP Member
Hahahahaha she’s feeling the heat with all the new people on board on her thread! She brings it all on herself, if she just ignored us then we’d have nothing! Also Cassie, we won’t be going anywhere because you are still making money off IG so we can still talk about you 😉
It would have rattled her loose flaps seeing all of us rock up in here ready to fuck shit up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14