She’s on a no bail hold until 21st sept
I hope they’re looking over their shoulders every single second of every day. Jodi looks like she’s trying to cry in one screenshot. Pathetic piece ofJust seen screen grabs of them on Twitter in court. May they rot!!
Ruby has huge Lori Vallow vibes here.Crazy how only Jody looks upset about this, Ruby has not heart or soul.
View attachment 2435896
View attachment 2435897
Bonnie, Beau, Juile and Shari were on there too.Chad was listening to the hearing. Saw him join the live stream.
I have a horrible feeling you're right. Poor boy.Part of me thinks she's done that knowing the child will have to suffer and be placed with no other children/siblings so will be on their own. Without naming names Im sure we can all come to the conclusion of which child she is accusing. Almost like she has to have control even when she isn't physically around to assert it herself!!
Next one is 21st September.Does anyone know what the next hearing actually is? I don’t know the American system at all. Yesterdays was obviously a very quick few minutes and then it was over. (It was so strange to hear her voice on the clip) so what happens next?
Interesting that Beau was on there, he wasn’t involved in the statement from the sisters and he tends to keep himself a bit more separate generally and obviously he’s got his own issues with Jodi. Still no sign of her parents! Was Kevin on the call?
And if the American legal can’t see what she’s doing, then there’s no hope for that country at all. Poor R. He always struck me as a really nervous kid especially when he was younger.I have a horrible feeling you're right. Poor boy.
I was thinking, she's bound to be furious with R for disobeying her (leaving the house, asking for help etc). In her mind it's his fault she's in this position so it makes sense she's going to say things to incriminate him and, as you say, continue to punish / control him.
I'd be interested to hear how the US court system works too.
Her parents are back in America, if you look on their Instagram accounts their location has changed from Serbia to the United States, it's updated automatically so pretty factual imo. Jennifers changed first and Chads (snr) around 4 days after, so i assume they travelled separately, perhaps Chad (snr) had to finish packing up and tying up lose ends.Does anyone know what the next hearing actually is? I don’t know the American system at all. Yesterdays was obviously a very quick few minutes and then it was over. (It was so strange to hear her voice on the clip) so what happens next?
Interesting that Beau was on there, he wasn’t involved in the statement from the sisters and he tends to keep himself a bit more separate generally and obviously he’s got his own issues with Jodi. Still no sign of her parents! Was Kevin on the call?
There’s questions about their suitability generally I think? I’m not sure I’d want children placed with them. But I am pleased to see they’ve done the right thing and gone home. It was so hypocritical of them to be serving their church when their family was going through thisHer parents are back in America, if you look on their Instagram accounts their location has changed from Serbia to the United States, it's updated automatically so pretty factual imo. Jennifers changed first and Chads (snr) around 4 days after, so i assume they travelled separately, perhaps Chad (snr) had to finish packing up and tying up lose ends.
They would've been perfect candidates to have the children however Bonnie is living in their house so I can't see that being allowed now.