Jake Quickenden #42 All dressed up for spooky season. When will he mention his dead dad for no reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge congrats to @Lucyxxxx. for our thread title with 29 votes.

We had Fakey making a complete arse of himself at the Pride of Britain Awards by dancing in front of the Strictly crew. An utter disgrace when the awards were for humble heroes and he made it all about himself yet again for publicity!

Same old tit, different day for him.

He has messaged one of our beloved Fakeys because he is rattled by Tattle. Stay off our thread then!

Carry on Fakeys! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Previous thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Saw this from 2021 and the horrid vicky Patterson was talking to him.She said can I come to your wedding his reply ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Haha she did not go and big lol as he obviously wanted a mag deal and no one gave a tit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
8EBFF29A-EB49-42AE-BBCA-88EA53DA30B2.jpeg
9F8415E0-B4AD-4B62-A1F9-2548C23EB9CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You just know heโ€™ll be bouncing around the house thinking heโ€™s done something with that message

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whenever I see that twit on a bike I think of 'Bicycle' by Queen! Then he's in the ice bath again. I bet his neighbours take the piss out of him. Shame they're not on here! ๐Ÿคฃ

313188637_499494625550113_7368695070175429126_n.jpg
313125170_1020173472163792_8610927013744892817_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
See heโ€™s wearing eye liner again today ๐Ÿคข No message for me yet but my blocking was a few months back so thereโ€™s probably hundreds ahead of me ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Not nanny qvc showing us how to air fry bloody chips, weโ€™re not all as stupid as your son ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
He seems really pleased to be looking after Spud while Dopie has gone out. Funny how heโ€™s quick to announce it to the world but keeps his outings quiet.
Must be nice to have two child free nights, sheโ€™s in the running for mum of the year there.
Also if heโ€™s not gonna take Spud for an assessment at least speak to a speech therapist. My daughter was similar and we had real trouble understanding her at times. Turns out she does have a speech delay

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had to LOL when I saw this, below someones post...

It's an older jake on the phone booking a cremation for his "career"
Screenshot_20221028-112252_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Not really off topic โ€ฆ.. but whatโ€™s Eyal up to these days? wonder will he be out marching with Fakey about paternity leave ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shows the calibre of the โ€˜celebโ€™ footy match heโ€™s playing in ๐Ÿ™„ They obviously canโ€™t get enough โ€˜celebsโ€™ to play in it, so are saying normal members of the public can win a chance to play ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now that is embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as the fact the official insta page doesnโ€™t even have 300 followers on it ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
God the faces that kid is pulling in the vid os with Jake are not normal. He must see it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Flappy's doing it now!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

So Flapz Akimbo is out tonight and here comes Father of the Year again!

313288696_5860604553952472_2624522055675324866_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.