40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't dislike Helen, like others say, she's more genuine that many other instagrammers, I unfollowed her though as couldn't take all the repeat try ons she posts, plus she talks like she's on speed too much.
She deffo has a problem with something. . I like things too much and sometimes get overexcited and loud. .
Helen . . Admit your addiction.
Be insta relatable ffs 🙈

Reactions: 3
I like her just not her fashion sense or manic chat! I stopped following her as her style does not appeal to me at all and can’t be doing with all the fast fashion (M&Co etc)

Must be ay least 50 swipe ups a day whilst she's on holiday. Ffs get off your phone, enjoy the time with your kids. I know the swipe ups have paid for your extension but ffs just have a break...

Reactions: 8
Must be ay least 50 swipe ups a day whilst she's on holiday. Ffs get off your phone, enjoy the time with your kids. I know the swipe ups have paid for your extension but ffs just have a break...
I’d be so miffed if my other half did this while we were on a mini break 😳

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what they earn from the affiliate linking? She does sooooo many swipe ups and it’s usually just a collection of loads of screen shots from websites and then repeat!

And her mate 40notfrumpy who seems lovely but has anxiety and asks for advice on insta....simple, stop putting your life out there any worrying about likes & follows! She got a dog and instantly it had its own insta page that she tags...and now she puts it in daycare 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’d be so miffed if my other half did this while we were on a mini break 😳
Not if it was earning her lots of money you might not be.

Does anyone know what they earn from the affiliate linking? She does sooooo many swipe ups and it’s usually just a collection of loads of screen shots from websites and then repeat!

And her mate 40notfrumpy who seems lovely but has anxiety and asks for advice on insta....simple, stop putting your life out there any worrying about likes & follows! She got a dog and instantly it had its own insta page that she tags...and now she puts it in daycare 🙄
She's a strange one that one. Very much trying too hard imo.

Reactions: 4
40notfrumpy is a strange one, she has no real content and just sticks up a gifted/ad new outfit each day which, without other content, is starting to get my goat. I don’t mind Helen when she’s not just repeating her current faves or plugging M&Co

Reactions: 6
40notfrumpy is a strange one, she has no real content and just sticks up a gifted/ad new outfit each day which, without other content, is starting to get my goat. I don’t mind Helen when she’s not just repeating her current faves or plugging M&Co
Has 40notfrumpy got her own thread? She needs one! So dull, so much fast fashion and new stuff constantly- no one needs all that. She looks so awkward and unnatural and has no style, the clothes just wear her. Baffled as to how she’s got so many followers.

Has 40notfrumpy got her own thread? She needs one! So dull, so much fast fashion and new stuff constantly- no one needs all that. She looks so awkward and unnatural and has no style, the clothes just wear her. Baffled as to how she’s got so many followers.
I followed her years ago & liked her style. Then she started getting freebies, doing ads & content changed & I unfollowed.

Reactions: 1
I quite like 40not frumpy. her style is more my thing than 40+. Although sometimes you can totally tell she wouldn’t wear some of the clothes if it wasn’t an ad!

I’m just not sure why she puts her self through it all-she clearly has a lot of anxiety etc about what people think (although she has been in her underwear a lot this week!!)

I can’t help noticing that 40+ etc make no mention of JD Williams anymore and only mention M&Co and Matalan when it is an ad...

40notfrumpy always seems to feel the need to show the same ‘This is me when I was fat vs this is me now thin’ photos when her likes/followers drop. For some reason every time she does the exact same photo she get thousands of likes! I find her dull as anything, her photos against a brick wall with weeds in the background are hardly inspirational, 99% gifted, very often don’t suit her and are ill fitting. I unfollowed her a long time ago.

• Heart
40notfrumpy always seems to feel the need to show the same ‘This is me when I was fat vs this is me now thin’ photos when her likes/followers drop. For some reason every time she does the exact same photo she get thousands of likes! I find her dull as anything, her photos against a brick wall with weeds in the background are hardly inspirational, 99% gifted, very often don’t suit her and are ill fitting. I unfollowed her a long time ago.
Presume she gets extra followers via a #swimmingworld or similar. I cringe for her having to do the underwear shots!

Oh dear....another dated blazer......today with boots and a hoodie.....eeeekkkk

Oh dear....another dated blazer......today with boots and a hoodie.....eeeekkkk
I know and the dresses with the ankle boots. She just isn't pulling it off I'm afraid. She looks ridiculous.

I know and the dresses with the ankle boots. She just isn't pulling it off I'm afraid. She looks ridiculous.
Yeah the boots are the wrong boots (and somewhat old fashioned) and the dresses are frumpy (would be better with trainers). The blazer was awful-it is such a dated look. I actually thinks she looks better in knee length skirts or jeans and trainers.
She keeps going on about her weight as well.../getting boring now!

Yeah the boots are the wrong boots (and somewhat old fashioned) and the dresses are frumpy (would be better with trainers). The blazer was awful-it is such a dated look. I actually thinks she looks better in knee length skirts or jeans and trainers.
She keeps going on about her weight as well.../getting boring now!
Yeah the weight thing is getting annoying now - I understand that she wants to appear relatable, as so many of us have wright concerns, but there’s nothing on her so it just seems false! 🤷🏼‍♀️