40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still going heavy on the dresses from New Look though - and sadly they really don't look that nice on her. She has a decent figure and is tall (as she keeps reminding us) so I'm sure she could find some better dresses. But I guess she gest quite a kick-back from New Look, so carries on plugging their clothes. There are so few Instagrammers these days who are truly independent and showcase clothes because they are nice.

Reactions: 5
I wondered why we werent seeing so much Matalan and JD Williams stuff this year...didnt JD send them all on a freebie holiday last year? 40notfrumpy always looks so awkward in front of the camera...does anyone know how much they earn from the affiliate links?

Reactions: 3
She's getting more manic by the second. How many times a day does she show the new look dresses. They're obviously getting the most swipes as she's repeated them ever day for a month. Greedy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Currently loving the chat about jean shorts instead of denim shorts

Reactions: 2
Proof that she only shares stuff for the money - she shared a pair of boots from John Lewis that are in the sale. I really liked them, so went in the John Lewis website to have a look (literally minutes after she shared them). SOLD OUT!! But anyone silly enough to swipe up......

Reactions: 4
Have a look at stories today - she seems totally manic-more so than usual!!

Oh dear now Very- tracksuit bottoms and boots are back.....noooooo

• Wow
There isn’t a thread on this lady. Probably because she’s harmless. But, my god. She’s so scatty. I honestly wonder how she’s muddled through life. Her insta is natali_in_norfolk
She’s just posted some stories about going out to buy her some son donuts. She’s gone and bought Krispy Kreme’s and tagged them as dunkin donuts with a poll asking if you like them or not. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ The brand is Krispy Kreme and it says it on the sodding box!! Fgs.

I actually love her, when you compare her to the others especially.
She doesn't moan....endlessly about one poor kid like Abi, imagine reading your mum talk about how difficult you are all the time.
I personally dont like dresses like that, but I think she isnt calculated, she makes a few quid from it which she is clear about, and is a bit mad in a good way.
Plus losing both your parents and sister in 7 years and adopting your autistic nephew, that's alot.
Hate the JD tat, but like her.

Reactions: 9
There isn’t a thread on this lady. Probably because she’s harmless. But, my god. She’s so scatty. I honestly wonder how she’s muddled through life. Her insta is natali_in_norfolk
She’s just posted some stories about going out to buy her some son donuts. She’s gone and bought Krispy Kreme’s and tagged them as dunkin donuts with a poll asking if you like them or not. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ The brand is Krispy Kreme and it says it on the sodding box!! Fgs.
try Natali Pendleton I think you’ll find shes already a topic on here! I also personally think she’s another one who paid for followers.

I must say I like Helan too. She seems more natural, love her 2 daughters and her nephew.

Reactions: 3
I don't dislike Helen, like others say, she's more genuine that many other instagrammers, I unfollowed her though as couldn't take all the repeat try ons she posts, plus she talks like she's on speed too much.

Reactions: 5