40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The obsession with Cami tops........ how many does one person needs?? And who keeps asking her to hunt them out?
I usually find my own clothes when ordering online-I certainly don’t ask a random stranger to find them!
I can't keep up with the speed she talks like a bloody parrot. Does my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Backofthewardrobe70 is another one that looks like a bag lady, I’ve never understood this woman’s popularity as she’s trying too hard and getting it all wrong! Also I was flabbergasted to see she’s only in her ‘40s !!
Yes! She’s got a very sour face! And to say she’s a headteacher, I’ve noticed her spelling is occasionally questionable!

Reactions: 3
Backofthewardrobe70 is another one that looks like a bag lady, I’ve never understood this woman’s popularity as she’s trying too hard and getting it all wrong! Also I was flabbergasted to see she’s only in her ‘40s !!
In her FORTIES?!?!??? From the 40s more like 😂 I really don’t see her appeal! Insta is lots of little cliques & she’s definitely sucked up to the right people to be so popular. She definitely looks like she’s never been to sleep. Bag lady, spot on, love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oops. Why did I think she was a headteacher?! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she is a temporary primary teacher and quite nervous about job security. I do like her account, but it is incrementally changing to too many expensive free items and accompanying swipe ups.

There was another fashion account - thin blonde in Bath? Her account went that way too. Great styling with affordable items slowly shifted to streams of expensive free clothes and an unfollow.

The average person doesn’t buy multiple £150 dresses and £200 shoes with each change of the seasons. They just don’t.

I agree re backofthewardrobe70. I used to like what she wore, but then she got in with the 'popular girls' and I think it went to her head a bit. She's hit and miss now, and the copious flouncy dresses a bit much for me.

Reactions: 5

There was another fashion account - thin blonde in Bath? Her account went that way too. Great styling with affordable items slowly shifted to streams of expensive free clothes and an unfollow.
That was MyFashionable40s, now CuratingMi. I actually still really like her. She did start going down the route of all the other accounts (accepting gifts etc.) but has really toned back. To me, she really comes across as more centred, and focussed on developing a sustainable wardrobe, which is my interest.

Reactions: 2
That was MyFashionable40s, now CuratingMi. I actually still really like her. She did start going down the route of all the other accounts (accepting gifts etc.) but has really toned back. To me, she really comes across as more centred, and focussed on developing a sustainable wardrobe, which is my interest.
I agree I really like Michelle's style and yes she doesn't seem to have gone just as far with the ads as most of them.

I shall take another look as I enjoyed her account for ages, but everything became c/- and she was shifty with disclosure. I think I unfollowed just as she changed jobs so maybe it was a time of flux for her?

Reactions: 2
Poor girl, she always tries for the more up market brands but ends up with matalan, m&co, jd williams etc. She'll never stop trying though.

• Haha
I thought she did have a collab with Coach as she plugs them often enough. She is still wittering on abut Look Fantastic and her wretched tanning drops! Seriously, I don't want to buy any Helen. For some reason I do quite like her, I think she is like that annoying cousin that you can't help liking even though they drive you mad. 😂

• Haha
Yes-I do quite like her nonsense and the fact she can’t pronounce anything properly.
She is a bit like an annoying relative!!

Reactions: 1
I had to dump Back of the Wardrobe. I really like her style but the many gifts were starting to annoy me!

Reactions: 4
I like what some of the Instagrammers do now, I've seen some of them giving heads up for ad breaks. I think it's getting pretty clear that us mortals are simply fed up drooling at all the free gear they get sent on daily basis. There's some accounts I like to follow just for pure escapism but I can't stand the privileged housewife gone stylist women, animal prints, beige and white everything and p-lease stop ramming those floral midi dresses down my throat, not everyone likes that Laura Ingalls look

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is this woman so popular?! She's such a mid forties, insta fashion mum cliche!

Anyone noticed this lady is no longer peddling all the tat from Matalan and JD Williams? Clearly her contracts with them have ended!