40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once saw some stories on black vest tops. Someone had apparently asked her to find black vest tops. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The obsession with Cami tops........ how many does one person needs?? And who keeps asking her to hunt them out?
NOBODY!! I mean I feel for her in a way, she gave up her job to do this didn’t she? And honestly, like everyone else, she must be thinking WTF is happening?! She’s just desperately trying to remain relevant in some way.

Reactions: 5
She’s actually posted herself in her underwear. Absolutely selling her soul. Why does she think anyone wants to see her in her bra and pants?

Well looking at the staggering amount of likes she’s received Im sure she thinks it’s worth it!! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What I really dislike about underwear shots (this is generic not just her) is;
1) The fact that the influencers think that it will empower other women, why seeing so,done in their pants empower me?
2) What message does this send to your children? Schools have a huge battle on their hands to teach children about not sending/sharing inappropriate photos but lots of these mums share shots in their underwear.

Reactions: 9
I think I am with the majority here - I used to really like Helen but have unfollowed as I can't take any more eyelash serum, tan drops, earings, cami tops or bloody biker jackets.

There is just no need! Sat forward trying to create the rolls, fanny flaps on display in too tight knickers, bizarre wide leg pose, them teeth gurning out at you. No. Just no. What I find damaging about these body positive reveals is that slim sized, white, rich, bored housewives have hijacked the movement to show off their 'big knickers and rolls'. It's gross, it's over exposure and desperate. Tragic.

She's also started tagging wine like her friend abi. How embarrassing to constantly beg when you are so clearly well off.

That is what’s annoying about it too - the fact that she’s a slim woman posing in a way to make herself look bigger than she is. She’s 5’10 (as she likes to remind us every day) and a size 12.

Reactions: 7
That is what’s annoying about it too - the fact that she’s a slim woman posing in a way to make herself look bigger than she is. She’s 5’10 (as she likes to remind us every day) and a size 12.
She has a weird obsession with her height - could never work out whether positive or negative.

Reactions: 3
Some days she's a 14 though remember. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Another floral skirt.

I think it looks really old fashioned.

but maybe not if you are 5ft 10 and a size 12/14

Reactions: 3
The blazer and Princess Di heels are out...
I’m no fashionista but I’ve never understood why all these stay at home mums wear blazers day to day? I’d only wear a blazer for a job interview 😂 or when I had a job I had to be smart for.

Reactions: 6
I’m no fashionista but I’ve never understood why all these stay at home mums wear blazers day to day? I’d only wear a blazer for a job interview 😂 or when I had a job I had to be smart for.
I hate blazers. I just find them so restrictive and uncomfortable. Like you, I'd only wear one if I really had to. I certainly wouldn't be wearing it around the house everyday.

Reactions: 4
Just went on for a look at her page. Tanning drops, back massager, maxi dress, yadda yadda yadda. Same old same old :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just went on for a look at her page. Tanning drops, back massager, maxi dress, yadda yadda yadda. Same old same old :rolleyes:
I really don’t understand her approach with reposting the same stories day after day - aside from making money with swipe ups of course! But surely all of her followers must be totally sick of seeing the same boring stuff, and just tap through ignoring it all?! I know that’s what I do, I don’t ever watch her sales posts 😴

What I really dislike about underwear shots (this is generic not just her) is;
1) The fact that the influencers think that it will empower other women, why seeing so,done in their pants empower me?
2) What message does this send to your children? Schools have a huge battle on their hands to teach children about not sending/sharing inappropriate photos but lots of these mums share shots in their underwear.
They’re not doing it to empower other women. They’re doing it because they think they’re wonderful & want to show off! How sad are their lives that they need constant validation from strangers? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I would seriously question anybody I know posing in their undies & wonder what’s missing from their lives/relationships that they felt the need to do so!

• Heart
Reactions: 8