40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the posts and stories regarding her family and personal stuff but the constant repetitive selling the same thing over and over was too much for me even though I had followed for a few years! She’d be better to have two separate accounts ...one for personal everyday stuff and one for fashion a the trillion daily swipe ups!! If she did this I would definitely follow the personal one. I like her and her family but the selling too much!!!!

Reactions: 3
I feel exactly the same as most of you - I just quickly tap through all the endless repetitive ‘swipe up’ posts and only watch her daily family life stuff. I find that bit quite entertaining, even though she’s very different to me and could border on annoying in real life🤣 but I find her personal stories about baking and buying eggs at the farm shop and her funny pronunciations a bit of light relief at the mo!

Reactions: 2
She must have been given about £1k worth of Sweaty Betty freebies!

why do they just make their prices cheaper rather than gifting so much! Her smug little mate Abi and 40notfrumpy too plus tons of others!

Reactions: 7
She must have been given about £1k worth of Sweaty Betty freebies!

why do they just make their prices cheaper rather than gifting so much! Her smug little mate Abi and 40notfrumpy too plus tons of others!
Everyone, literally everyone who makes their living off of insta has been gifted Sweaty Betty goods. Frankly it's disgusting and I for one would not pay their prices nor would I buy from a swipe up...... EVER!

Reactions: 7
Who actually pays £80 for a pair of leggings?? I’m waiting for the leggings styling video - white blazer and heels?? 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw the yoga pants video. Is there a leggings one too?? I’m sure I’ll see it at the weekend, when she repeats all her swipe ups from the week. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I followed her briefly and really enjoyed her personality BUT all of the clothing just felt so wasteful!! There are only so many identical jeans/vests/blazers a person needs. I felt like it was really driving fast fashion and had to unfollow.

Reactions: 5
You won’t regret it! I don’t even check in every now and again - just not interested at all and clearly judging from this thread nothing has changed with her
Just check in once a month, you’ll still see the tea dresses, ear rings, highlighting make up, jeans, raincoats and the odd family story chucked in.
I can write her social media posts for the next few weeks using the content that’s already there.

• Haha
All the people that irritate the f#@k out of me on insta don’t work..as in have a proper job!

Chloelovestoshop
thefashionlift
40plusnotgivingup
lovesstyle40
asnapshotofme
stealmystyle40
Luludumas
Instylehelen

there is many many more..all bored housewives. They all big each other up too!

Reactions: 10
Oh the fashion lift.....everything is cosy that she tries on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
asnapshotofme bugged me last week, she posted on stories a meme about being bored during lockdown. Many of us don't have the luxury of being bored and are still working love!.

Unfollowed ages ago but popped to see stories after they appeared in my explore page. No change at all, same links again and again and again. Ad infinitum. And the shouting, gurning, teeth, bulging eyes whilst sharing link after link. Gave me a headache.

Reactions: 5
The obsession with Cami tops........ how many does one person needs?? And who keeps asking her to hunt them out?
I usually find my own clothes when ordering online-I certainly don’t ask a random stranger to find them!

• Haha