40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And despite everything going on in the world she’s still flogging kimono gowns, jewellery, maxi dresses. She’s even using her kids in an AD. She really is relentless and hungry for money with all those swipe ups.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh dear no freebies being sent Helen? I know what, drag your kids and George into your awful Insta world. Yes, I bet the 'girls were asked by new look to choose some clothes'. You sure it wasn't you flogging them to new look and asking new look to take them on?. Gotta get them aff links in somehow right?

Reactions: 5
I re followed last week as thought she might have some good lockdown kids tips.

HOWEVER I have had to unfollow today-the sweaty Betty yoga pants and boots?? With a white tux?? NOOOOO. Has she lost the plot??

Am also slightly sick of the overexposure of the kids on stories.

I'm a bit conflicted when it comes to Helen as I do enjoy some of her posts. However I agree that she desperately tries to flog some nasty cheap clothes and pretends that she loves them (seriously, M&CO!) and like most 'influencers' she is out to get people to swipe up on her affiliate links. I have bought a few things on the back of her promotions, but I never swipe up, I always go online on my PC (old school!) and order them direct. Her post today about how to style the Sweaty Betty yoga pants was beyond hilarious - she looked ridiculous. And I have to disagree with her - the elephant cameo leggings are not a flattering print on her. I really don't like her short friend though (there is separate thread about her so I won't say anything on this thread).

I agree I do like some of her posts but today was beyond!! A white tux and yoga pants and heels!!

she has lost her true sense of style.

Reactions: 2
Yoga pants and snake skin heels, hilarious! She has zero style, I cringe at half the stuff she puts together. Here's an idea, how about her and abi DO SOME ACTUAL YOGA in their numerous gifted, very expensive, sports wear items. Or is that too much effort? Surely anyone interested would want to see how the clothes fare during actual workouts? Feel like I'm living in a bizarre parallel universe.

• Haha
The styling of the yoga pants is bad, they are yoga pants do yoga In them.

However I find the dresses she buys to be particularly terrible, her style has really gone down hill in the last year.

Oh the long dresses are awful!

I didn’t even realise until I started following her that there were so many long dresses around.

the yoga pants heels and boots are particular low points!!

Reactions: 4
I came on to see if anyone else watched that open mouthed. Like what?! What?! Yoga pants heels and what?! Wasn’t sure if I was still drunk.
I do like her but talk about scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 4
The question is why she thinks anyone needs advice on how to style yoga pants?

I am getting a bit cross about all the Look Fantastic posts as well. I really don't want to buy any tanning drops Helen! I still kind of like her though, she is a bit like that annoying but nice friend.

It just really feels tired and pushed for content. I do like her I’m just :sleep: I guess she has got to keep pushing and flogging something given she does this full time now but eeesh.I find myself fast forwarding through the stories atm.

Reactions: 2