40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say to you?
I asked her why at this time she is doing her clothes hauls and did she not think it was disgusting when people are hunting round supermarkets for basis every day provisions. And then she kicked off.
Looking forward to her next haul from Aldi.
What a insepet fool. Entitlement has gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I asked her why at this time she is doing her clothes hauls and did she not think it was disgusting when people are hunting round supermarkets for basis every day provisions. And then she kicked off.
Looking forward to her next haul from Aldi.
What a insepet fool. Entitlement has gone.
She won’t be doing hauls for much longer - I know for a fact retailers are losing money. No one is going on holiday, so no over spending on holiday clothes, no events to go to, even weddings are taking a hit. Retail companies are scaling back - they have to make cost reductions in order to survive. Let’s hope it will be the end of the freebies. Can’t stand this account and the endless stories that she regurgitates daily.

Reactions: 9
She won’t be doing hauls for much longer - I know for a fact retailers are losing money. No one is going on holiday, so no over spending on holiday clothes, no events to go to, even weddings are taking a hit. Retail companies are scaling back - they have to make cost reductions in order to survive. Let’s hope it will be the end of the freebies. Can’t stand this account and the endless stories that she regurgitates daily.
Apparently I am not worthy of her, I asked a question and she replied I do not understand her lifestyle.
I never personally say anything about a woman looks. BUT THIS witch IS UGLY ON THE INSIDE AND THE OUTSIDE.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently I am not worthy of her, I asked a question and she replied I do not understand her lifestyle.
I never personally say anything about a woman looks. BUT THIS witch IS UGLY ON THE INSIDE AND THE OUTSIDE.
I wouldn’t worry - these influencers only care about their egos and income stream. They only want to hear people gushing about what they do, hence you only ever see positive comments. They don’t like critisicm - it’s a character trait of a narcissist which is pretty much 99.9 per cent of ‘influencers’. They wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a ‘proper job’

She blocked me a couple of months ago too because I dared to question her (in a very respectful way).

• Wow
  • Heart
Omg this women just blocked me as I question her on why she kept doing clothes hauls. She has basically been abusive to me as I do not earn her income so therefore I am not worthy.
Go duck your self you absolutely disgusting women. Run away from cririsium and block people. You will be doing your haul in Aldi soon
Apsolute fowl cow.

I think “you don’t understand my lifestyle” is going to be my new favourite phrase 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's really really sad to see these awful people still conning and selling and swiping. People are desperately trying to get hold of essential items, people are scared and worried and everything is uncertain. Disgusting.

Reactions: 6
It's really really sad to see these awful people still conning and selling and swiping. People are desperately trying to get hold of essential items, people are scared and worried and everything is uncertain. Disgusting.
If one good thing comes out of this awful, awful time, may it be that influencers flogging stuff on Instagram stops. I can’t see how they can keep going as things get worse?

Reactions: 9
I have decided to isolate myself from all the stupid insta accounts I followed. Today I have done a massive swipe down and unfollowed them all.
And I am questioning as to why the hell I even followed them in the first place.
They are all so utterly self absorbed, I have no words.
OMG I can not find the hashtag symbol on my lap top EKKK as i was going to say
HASHTAG: Swipe down and bin them off. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
If one good thing comes out of this awful, awful time, may it be that influencers flogging stuff on Instagram stops. I can’t see how they can keep going as things get worse?
Nothing will change for these accounts. Like Helen said yesterday 'I'm continue doing this because I did it when my dad died and we all need tit, right??!'. No Helen, no we don't need tit. We need essentials, we need to look out for others and we need to pray we keep our jobs and homes. She's is completely tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nothing will change for these accounts. Like Helen said yesterday 'I'm continue doing this because I did it when my dad died and we all need tit, right??!'. No Helen, no we don't need tit. We need essentials, we need to look out for others and we need to pray we keep our jobs and homes. She's is completely tone deaf.
Exactly!! Who has any interest in buying the latest new in dress from Topshop or any of the other tat she is peddling at the moment? Certainly not me! The most irritating thing is they are trying to make us think they’re doing us a favour to take our mind off things as opposed to lining their own pockets. And although the death of a parent is an awful time for anyone she can hardly compare it to a global crisis of this scale, it’s just not the same.

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her ages ago because sad as it is she just keeps going on and on and on about it. She says you don't need to know then tells you anyway...... I could tell the story I heard it that many times. The reason they're continuing with the ads and swipe ups is because they're contractually obliged to.

In the early days I got sucked in and bought a few things she said were "really really cool" they weren't they were tit!! That's when I realised it was all spiel. I unfollowed after that.

Exactly!! Who has any interest in buying the latest new in dress from Topshop or any of the other tat she is peddling at the moment? Certainly not me! The most irritating thing is they are trying to make us think they’re doing us a favour to take our mind off things as opposed to lining their own pockets. And although the death of a parent is an awful time for anyone she can hardly compare it to a global crisis of this scale, it’s just not the same.
Exactly

Honestly my IG is so much less anxiety and stress inducing after unfollowing so many influencers. I peeped back to 40plus just to see is she still going strong, seriously she's lost the style I once thought was great. I can't stand those midi dresses, they're just not nice for heaven's sake, ridiculous on woman her age. And the last m&co ad she's done, the clothes are clearly tit quality and fit, even her weird posing doesn't make me buy them.

• Heart
So what do we think she'll do now, all the shops are shutting and no bugger can go anywhere. Is she really gonna still gonna carry on showing one after another of her old try ons? Surely not. But without that what is her appeal?

So what do we think she'll do now, all the shops are shutting and no bugger can go anywhere. Is she really gonna still gonna carry on showing one after another of her old try ons? Surely not. But without that what is her appeal?
The companies will send them tat which they’ll try on at home & video, complete with swipe-ups. These women will adapt, not go away 🤣

Reactions: 4
She's diversifying.....3 ways to wear a blazer guys cos we all loooovvvveee blazers right?!!!! duck me she is tone deaf. Who the duck is thinking about how to diversify a bleeping blazer right now. The desperation is obvious.

She's diversifying.....3 ways to wear a blazer guys cos we all loooovvvveee blazers right?!!!! duck me she is tone deaf. Who the duck is thinking about how to diversify a bleeping blazer right now. The desperation is obvious.
Is she pairing it with the M&S 'Chanel' shoes again, a la Princess Di.

• Haha