40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh anyone seen her stories today harping on about George/her parents/sister again? It is a sad story but there’s no need to constantly regurgitate it. It’s so clear she’s using it as a marketing tool to gain sympathy and make herself relatable to anyone else who has also lost a parent 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don't understand the abundance of stories about her nephew. I think it's a real breach of his privacy, she has no boundaries. He's obviously not keen on social media and i think using his life as Insta fodder is really unpleasant. Sharing concerns/ ideas I kind of understand but he's become a regular feature (against his will, as does he even have the real capacity to consent?) Alongside the back massager, toothpaste and maxi skirts. He seems a lovely lad, she needs to protect his privacy instead of sharing his every move and then showing how utterly relieved she is when he's back boarding. The problem with Insta is once you start sharing your life all boundaries ate lost and she does not know when our where to stop.

Reactions: 10
Fair play for her putting the Fred West comment up tho, she really does look like him in that photo 😬

Reactions: 1
So, Helens mate, 40notfrumpy, is asking her followers to complete a survey on behalf of a major retailer who she’s working for to look at reducing waste and only supply clothes people really want. So it’s meant to be about sustainability, which is a joke. She’s as bad as her mate 40plusnotgivingupyet with regards to constant swipe ups, ads and try ons, receiving gifted clothing etc. She, along with Helen, are actively encouraging followers to buy more not less. I mean, how many dresses/ T shirts/ etc does one person need? Really hypocritical for her to be addressing that we need less waste in the fashion industry whilst always encouraging others to buy the clothes she shows off. These influencers are a disgrace - they only think about the money they are getting paid and certainly not the effects on the planet. BTW her #ad is hidden amongst the other hashtags, so it’s not immediately clear it is an ad - I think that’s also a bit misleading.

• Wow
So, Helens mate, 40notfrumpy, is asking her followers to complete a survey on behalf of a major retailer who she’s working for to look at reducing waste and only supply clothes people really want. So it’s meant to be about sustainability, which is a joke. She’s as bad as her mate 40plusnotgivingupyet with regards to constant swipe ups, ads and try ons, receiving gifted clothing etc. She, along with Helen, are actively encouraging followers to buy more not less. I mean, how many dresses/ T shirts/ etc does one person need? Really hypocritical for her to be addressing that we need less waste in the fashion industry whilst always encouraging others to buy the clothes she shows off. These influencers are a disgrace - they only think about the money they are getting paid and certainly not the effects on the planet. BTW her #ad is hidden amongst the other hashtags, so it’s not immediately clear it is an ad - I think that’s also a bit misleading.
And let’s not pretend their mutual friend Abi who brought 3 All Saints leather biker jackets 🙄 The hypocrisy is astounding!

• Wow
Why does she keep regurgitating the same clothes over and over?!?!
It’s like some form of brainwashing - eventually she will convince you to buy even though you don’t need it 🤣 her stories are like that film Groundhog Day!

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much money she’s made from people buying that back massager from Amazon- she certainly knows how to make money from those innocent looking swipe ups! 😡

Reactions: 2
She keeps doing the back massager because it’s on amazon so when people swipe up she gets commission from anything they buy on amazon!!

If I hear the words ‘cool look’ ‘cool Blazer’ once more!

plus some of them aren’t cool at all!!!

• Haha
It’s those shoes as well. They may be Chanel ‘dupes’ but with the blazer all I see is Princess Diana. Such a dated look.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s those shoes as well. They may be Chanel ‘dupes’ but with the blazer all I see is Princess Diana. Such a dated look.
Omg you are right! Not a look I would particularly want to be seen in. Tbh a lot of what Helen recommends I wouldn’t wear together. Like those gifted silk like dressing gowns/ kimonos that she wears over other clothes.

Yes that’s it. Some of the things she chooses are nice. It’s just her styling is very dated.

Reactions: 4
Her stories resemble something like the Generation Game conveyor belt: jeans, maxi skirt, matalan boots, M&S vest, blazer, blazer, maxi skirt, denim jacket, jeans, jeans, blazer, maxi skirt, Amazon massager, M&S beauty products, designer handbag, discount code, paid advert, jeans, blazer, maxi skirt.......How MUCH money does she make from all of this? It’s sickening when we know we need to buy less to help the environment.

The dresses she likes are terrible, her stylehas really gone downhill.

Good god, the woman is absolutely manic. Swipe up, swipe right and left. Buy this buy that. She talks non stop and so fast. Think she dreams of being a QVC presenter.
Absolutely knob.

Reactions: 8
Omg this women just blocked me as I question her on why she kept doing clothes hauls. She has basically been abusive to me as I do not earn her income so therefore I am not worthy.
Go duck your self you absolutely disgusting women. Run away from cririsium and block people. You will be doing your haul in Aldi soon
Apsolute fowl cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg this women just blocked me as I question her on why she kept doing clothes hauls. She has basically been abusive to me as I do not earn her income so therefore I am not worthy.
Go duck your self you absolutely disgusting women. Run away from cririsium and block people. You will be doing your haul in Aldi soon
Apsolute fowl cow.
What did she say to you?

Apsolute fowl cow.
Share!

Reactions: 1