40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on. The bandy legged poses by women in their 40s, trying to wear backless top shop dresses (made for teenagers), and bikers in 6 shades is just so non relatable. Good article.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Christ just popped in to have a look this morning and she's barely drawing breath. I think she needs to stop drinking coffee. I was exhausted after only a minute. 🙉😵Remember now why I unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All them monthly contracts are racking up, hence the manic stories trying to get all the codes in, and the new double storey extension to pay for. She must be on at least 10k a month now, she's currently doing monthly work for marks, miss Selfridges, m and co, swetty betty, Dorothy Perkins, look fantastic and loads more.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I like Helen but could do without the constant reposting of try ons. Her feed has become like someones barfed affiliate links all over the place.

• Haha
All them monthly contracts are racking up, hence the manic stories trying to get all the codes in, and the new double storey extension to pay for. She must be on at least 10k a month now, she's currently doing monthly work for marks, miss Selfridges, m and co, swetty betty, Dorothy Perkins, look fantastic and loads more.
Those monthly aff payments must be adding up....another one that has set herself up as a Ltd Company “40 plus not giving up Ltd” - Companies House 12017684 🙄

• Wow
The matalan boots she's dragged out look wrecked. Funny that she only wears the marks expensive ones in real life. Looks like the matalan ones didn't even survive one dog walk. Goes against her mantra of buy good quality and but only what you need.

Those monthly aff payments must be adding up....another one that has set herself up as a Ltd Company “40 plus not giving up Ltd” - Companies House 12017684 🙄
I’d be so interested in how much someone like Helen is making from her constant swipe ups, ads etc on a DAILY basis. She’s selling the M&S beauty stuff because she was gifted them in the first place. Try ons are just clothes she orders online and returns for free or shows off in a changing room, but she makes the money from the swipe up. I can’t keep up with the amount of maxi skirts either. Insta has gone to her head.

I’d be so interested in how much someone like Helen is making from her constant swipe ups, ads etc on a DAILY basis. She’s selling the M&S beauty stuff because she was gifted them in the first place. Try ons are just clothes she orders online and returns for free or shows off in a changing room, but she makes the money from the swipe up. I can’t keep up with the amount of maxi skirts either. Insta has gone to her head.

We’ll get an idea once she files her accounts.

I'm so glad for tattle, I really am. I'm no fool but I don't pay much attention to things as I scroll and I always saw this account as quite harmless really. You've opened my eyes. I supposed she's better than a lot of them but still making money out of women in a manipulative way. I've unfollowed now.

Reactions: 6

I wonder how many of the clothes she returns are thrown away. Not sure how many of you have seen the news that apparently lots of brands send returns to landfill rather than repackage them. It’s truly shocking.

• Wow
I wonder how many of the clothes she returns are thrown away. Not sure how many of you have seen the news that apparently lots of brands send returns to landfill rather than repackage them. It’s truly shocking.
She returns a lot, I'm sure it was Helen who said she puts it all on a credit card so never has to actually pay for the orders before returning.

• Wow
@FCD thanks for sharing that - I’ve just googled returns go to landfills. Makes for shocking reading - I had no idea 😮

That’s unbelievably shocking!!! I always assumed it gets repackaged and resold. She needs to be sent this article...
On a side note I too have decided to unfollow. Can’t bear the merry go round of the swipe ups any longer.

Remember to clear your cookies too....just in case youve ever been tempted to swipe up...even if you didn’t buy she still gets something if you ever revisit a site, even for something unrelated....I didn’t know this until I read that here

Yes delete ALL cookies - I have and it makes me happy knowing I am not contributing to this woman’s (and other insta money making accounts like hers) income.

I had to laugh the other day when she got the Matalan boots out, we had just a few days earlier mentioned on here how she never wears them anymore now she’s finished with that ad. Perhaps she’s reading on here...

I had to laugh the other day when she got the Matalan boots out, we had just a few days earlier mentioned on here how she never wears them anymore now she’s finished with that ad. Perhaps she’s reading on here...
Wasn’t there some sort of discount or sale at matalan? I’m pretty certain there was a reason why those boots made an appearance and it was to do with making more sales ☹ She had lunch with her instamates. I would have hated to have had lunch at the table next to them - Wonder if they all compared their monthly sales figures? 😉 bet Helen won !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's no separate thread for Stealmystyle40 - Abi - but she has been mentioned on here before. She's sulking now as she was called out on a stealth brag about the designer handbag she bought on their little outing today. 'We work hard for it' blah blah blah. Yup, sure you do Abi <rolls eyes> Really really really hard, all that trying on clothes, shoving on swipe ups, drinking wine and complaining. Really hard. Honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes delete ALL cookies - I have and it makes me happy knowing I am not contributing to this woman’s (and other insta money making accounts like hers) income.
Itdrives me mad when she puts random Amazon tit in stories with a swipe up. Very very clever way of getting an Amazon cookie installed on followers phones. She's deffo reading this thread, her stories seem less manic this week and she pulled the ruined matalan boots out.