40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel I might come across as a bit obsessed with her crotch, but I feel like when she's not smothering her camel toe in tight pleather she's squatting and thrusting it into the camera. 📸🐫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is the point of her outfit posts - there’s no styling?! She just wears pleather and a mismatched top and squats in front of the mirror 🙈 there are so many annoying “fashion” influencers on Insta but at least they try and put different looks together, good accessories, mixing it up at bit. I’m just truly baffled by her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
New to this post - chuckled when I saw it on here as I sort of know her!
I wish she’d stop with her paintings, better than anything I could do but still not worth bragging about!

Reactions: 4
If you’ve lost your insta mojo....give it up! Constant moaning and need for followers is so boring 😴

It was so distasteful that she storied about her friend's death and then had stories flogging some ugly Zara clothes straight after. Give it a rest; no one is going to miss you if you don't update us on your ugly outfits that no one cares about during a pandemic anyway!

• Sad
I’m pretty sure she storied that she hadn’t rung the old lady that sadly died, who was allegedly like a mother to her, in months either. Sadder still she used it for content and an opportunity to remind others to call their loved ones. But Nicki has lost her Insta mojo so we should be sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I found her really cringeworthy on her stories bleating on about how her follower numbers hadn’t gone up in a while and how she ‘had to address it’. I mean how is she going to address it? Buy some more? If 57k+ isn’t enough how many more do you want?
There’s something very odd how you have over 57k followers and yet only get around 200-500 likes! Yet the sympathy (not posted for sympathy) post of her dead friend got over 4000 ? None of it adds up!

• Wow
I found her really cringeworthy on her stories bleating on about how her follower numbers hadn’t gone up in a while and how she ‘had to address it’. I mean how is she going to address it? Buy some more? If 57k+ isn’t enough how many more do you want?
There’s something very odd how you have over 57k followers and yet only get around 200-500 likes! Yet the sympathy (not posted for sympathy) post of her dead friend got over 4000 ? None of it adds up!
Why does she feel so entitled to followers and engagement?! 😮 Maybe her numbers aren't going up because her content is just utterly tit!

• Heart
Someone’s definitely reading on here, she’s stopped posting pictures with the brick wall! 😳😱😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.