40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouting out someone who gave her a minor criticism today. If you can’t handle it, don’t parade yourself over Instagram and open yourself up to other people’s opinions 🙄

Considering that 70% of her wardrobe consists of pleather, it does make me wonder how dedicated she is to BDSM. 🤔
Nah, too boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shouting out someone who gave her a minor criticism today. If you can’t handle it, don’t parade yourself over Instagram and open yourself up to other people’s opinions 🙄

Nah, too boring!
Lol it wasn't me....its not even a nasty comment...why has she taken offence at that ???

Reactions: 1
Where would she wear them?!! Her living room while crunching on ryvita and drinking those sugary drinks she keeps plugging!! 😂🤣

• Haha
It’s so wasteful. Buying winter wear when no one is going to be going out this winter. But I don’t think this one does it for any other reason than validation from others that she ‘looks amazing’. I doubt she wears the outfit for longer than it takes to get the shot.

And the lack of creativity and laziness just to go and buy new stuff. Lots of 40 something grammers I follow work really hard to inspire their followers, not just ads and new clothes.

Reactions: 4
Those boots look bloody ridiculous. She’s done v well on her weight loss but I still think she wears a lot of stuff that just doesn’t complement her shape and age at all 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Shes a moron...a boring pleather addict...im also wondering if shes got some secret bdsm fetish.

Another day another plug for Nicola...i'd love to know how much Stippl paid her for that cringey ad.

Hard working Nikki took the day off today, her dog in daycare, she didn’t get dressed. It’s a hard life.

• Haha
Literally who puts their dog in daycare when they don’t work??? No wonder she only had one child. Bizarre 😯
I remember she said previous it was so she could do housework but it does sound like a case of more money than sense

• Wow
Seriously world gone mad - who puts their dog in day care when they're at home all day ?????

loads of instagramers have got puppies, then all they do is moan about how annoying they are just like their darling children

they really are pathetic and need to get a grip

Reactions: 4
Now come on, taking one photo everyday, perhaps filming one ad a week is super hard. You’d never have the time for much else and would need regular time off or to ‘treat’ yourself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.