40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes choices are ridiculous as she’s paid to wear them and therefore will rave about anything. One day a plastic shirt, the next a dowdy White Stuff dress. I prefer an influencer who has a style and sticks to it. There is no credibility in just wearing everything you’re paid to, therefore no trust.
You’re dead right, she has no particular style, her grid is like a ramdom clothes generator... it’s like, wtf will she be wearing today? And her discount codes crack me up “Frumpy15” for money off today’s grandma dress, no ta 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’re dead right, she has no particular style, her grid is like a ramdom clothes generator... it’s like, wtf will she be wearing today? And her discount codes crack me up “Frumpy15” for money off today’s grandma dress, no ta 😂.
“Frumpy 15” has absolutely killed me. She has no style whatsoever, one day too tight pleather and hideous boots, the next day floaty dresses, next day cheap looking tops and badly fitting jeans. No styling with accessories or little individual touches, bland bland bland. It baffles me how brands are working with her!

• Haha
Here we go again...another skin care endorsement...whats the betting she will absolutely love it...of course she will...shes being paid to say it...stupid insincere cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so confused as to her style. One minute she’s a granny, then she’s dressing like my teen daughter, then she just looks like an old women trying way too hard. And then she’s meh poor me. Get off SM you div, if you earn a living from it, it’s not the right job for you IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a real bleeping job.
thigh gap desperate bint

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll be all weepy and beggy on stories tomorrow because her Ryvita post only got 40 likes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’ll be all weepy and beggy on stories tomorrow because her Ryvita post only got 40 likes 🙈
Every single comment of “ooh looks yum” is from her Insta mates, all begging for a few free packs of Ryvita too. These folk are really desperate aren’t they.

I remember when my brood were small and it was near impossible to relax in the sun but My God poor pet couldn't sunbathe properly yesterday because of the bloody dog 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's not an active toddler- how difficult can it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember when my brood were small and it was near impossible to relax in the sun but My God poor pet couldn't sunbathe properly yesterday because of the bloody dog 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's not an active toddler- how difficult can it be?
All she has ever done is moan about that dog, I had to unfollow

An awkward, contradictory, half clothed post today claiming she’s so happy with in her skin yet needs constant affirmation from Insta to be confident it seems.

An awkward, contradictory, half clothed post today claiming she’s so happy with in her skin yet needs constant affirmation from Insta to be confident it seems.
It's actually quite sad what she's said about it in her stories, it's clear she sees likes on a picture as support, she lives for them and omg the whinging when her posts don't get any.

But in the real world social media likes mean nothing except a few more freebies. It's a temporary high. It'll have worn off in a day or two. All these influencers know the minute you put a post up about mental health, trolls, vulnerability, self confidence, body positivity, positive thinking, you get loads of likes. Put up another post right now advertising Ryvita and watch it bomb.

And still going on about that woman calling her smug. If she were that self confident she'd have forgotten all about it by now.

She needs to train her bloody dog as well, stop moaning about it and DO something about her ‘following’ you EVERYWHERE.
Everyone else seems to cope with kids, dogs, kids and dogs......she’s a melt!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Used to follow, but had to unfollow as she switched to endless adverts, swipe ups and gifted stuff. She became fake and like all the other insta huns out there. Don't even like her style - she will sell anything if its for free or if she's paid to flog it. As for the dog, she just needs to train it. Plenty of videos on YouTube to help or she could use the money she makes from Insta to get a dog trainer .Stop moaning and just do something about it.

Reactions: 1
I bloody knew when she was blathering on the other week about her non existent eczema she was on the beg. And now we’ve got ads for 2 creams.

I wish she’d slap a bit of moisturiser on her toes before posting photos of her crusty feet.🤢

I am about to unfollow too; her need for likes and approval is relentless, as are the constant bloody adverts. She doesn't even TRY to mask the fact that she is monetising her account. Maybe I should be impressed by that but as her content is so CRAP, I am not. I am also going to boycott all the retailers that use her to pimp stuff out as they are obviously looking at follower numbers rather than quality.

A troll warning for us today, as she grinned through clenched teeth because two people said something mean about her. Thanks Nikki but as I don’t put myself out there I’ll probably be ok. Good job you’re perfectly happy in your own skin though.

Actually if I did a very expensive free dress would make me feel better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ah the trolls “don’t give them any attention”, what, like posting 9 stories talking about them?

2 people said something a bit mean. She wants to try working in a real job, a public facing role. That’s par for the course, daily, and they say it to your face. And you don’t get any free Ryvita or eczema cream to cheer you up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the non existent eczema has completely cleared up.. not a sign of it after just 2 days. All thanks to 4 different lotions and potions kindly sent to her!
Also I just can’t understand her likes, one minute 4-500 the next 3000! Makes no sense!

How much skin care can one person use!

She said about her messy table with too much skincare but then back tracked and said she loved it which translated to ‘don’t stop sending it me!’

That dress today. Awful. weird sleeves, tight across the boobs and makes her look (I hate to say it), frumpy as anything. She has no sense of style.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.