40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JDW is the equivalent of M&Co all the others advertise. It’s all awful.
No amount of Instagrammers wearing it can make it desirable.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand this hideous new 'direction' she has gone on, taking photos away from the wall. They are awful - super amateurish and cringe. Clothes today are terrible. So boring and pointless, I'm sorry to say.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand this hideous new 'direction' she has gone on, taking photos away from the wall. They are awful - super amateurish and cringe. Clothes today are terrible. So boring and pointless, I'm sorry to say.
Why is she posing with a book about menopause on her post from 3 days ago. 🙈 The menopause is nothing to be ashamed about, etc etc but why choose that book for your "artistic" pose? 😂

• Haha
I literally can’t get my head around the fact that these women have spent the last year consistently buying new clothes!?!?! It’s shameful 😳

Reactions: 5
It’s so wasteful isn’t it. I follow a few women who are far more creative with their wardrobe and don’t just buy new for the Gram content everyday.

Reactions: 3
Another day another cringey ad.....why on earth do these companies send her stuff...that choc ad is just awful...shes so insincere...she influences me to not buy whatever shes endorsing.

Another day another cringey ad.....why on earth do these companies send her stuff...that choc ad is just awful...shes so insincere...she influences me to not buy whatever shes endorsing.
It’s quite funny just how much stuff she’ll try and sell. I mean does chocolate go with her slimming world persona?! She’s usually trying to get people to follow that account but surely she’s not scoffing chocolate on it!

What is the point of her outfit posts - there’s no styling?! She just wears pleather and a mismatched top and squats in front of the mirror 🙈 there are so many annoying “fashion” influencers on Insta but at least they try and put different looks together, good accessories, mixing it up at bit. I’m just truly baffled by her 😂
I much prefer the smaller accounts who shop their wardrobes but I guess there'd be no freebies in that!

A ‘poor me’ post always gets the engagement up. She has to put them on every few weeks to so she gets some comments.

Such an insincere post. Woe is me, look at me make up free, this is me,
Mental health..blah blah. But I do it all to make money!!

I wish she’d stop posting pictures of her crusty toenail feet in hideous sandals, she needs to get some foot moisturiser on those beasts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Im honestly baffled as to why this woman gets the freebies and ads that she does....she has zero personality...and her clothes choices are ridiculous at times....remember those boots lol.

Attachments

The feet. Not being unkind or unnecessarily mean but good Lord.... Sort them out before you start showing them off.

That goes for anyone on Instagram. Barf.

The clothes choices are ridiculous as she’s paid to wear them and therefore will rave about anything. One day a plastic shirt, the next a dowdy White Stuff dress. I prefer an influencer who has a style and sticks to it. There is no credibility in just wearing everything you’re paid to, therefore no trust.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.