40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utterly tragic. Put up a cringe reel then called out one person who told her so. Shouted about it for the sympathy vote and got the validation she needed. Then a 15 min diatribe about low engagement because she ‘hasn’t got time’ but expects likes and comments for the utterly boring content (photos) she produces. Still gets smoke blown up her arse by the bigger ‘40 something’ hitters but it’s clearly just to be kind. I’d be fuming she continues to get work with quite big brands for zero effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Completely agree with all of this. I unfollowed her a while back for these reasons. I can't understand how she has so many followers. Bought bots maybe?
Absolutely bought bots. Can’t all be genuine followers with such mediocre content.

Reactions: 1
I actually think she started back in the day when there weren't many middle age fashion accounts around and grew quickly as a result. But now there are tons which are far better, slicker and much more fashionable so she doesn't get many new followers and has been left behind by other accounts who actually do something different.

Reactions: 4
I believe her following came from a Slimming World account she started when she lost a fair bit of weight.

Reactions: 1
I have just looked her up and watched her first few stories

She says her engagement is low. What a bleeping surprise 🙄 She also said that she's 'not the best' at liking and commenting on other people's posts. Oh but she 'does reply' to comments on hers so please carrying on with that.

Cheeky cow. Poor content, won't engage/like/comment on other people's posts but come on plebs, carry on doing that with hers won't you? She might not get any more M&Co or Bon Marchè gigs otherwise.

Reactions: 10
You’ve only got to look at her normal engagement on her posts to see most of her followers are either bought bots, or people that followed her ages ago who just don’t see her stuff in their feed any more, or if they do they just scroll on past.

The majority of likers and commenters are other accounts like hers trying to get themselves seen.

I had to skip through her stories whining about her low engagement.

There is more dancing videos…and these include strange 80’s power dressing. Go watch, perfect for a Monday evening giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is more dancing videos…and these include strange 80’s power dressing. Go watch, perfect for a Monday evening giggle.
Ahhhhaaahhaaa oh my god WHAT IS SHE DOING!
Of all the tragic influencers, she’s the most tragic by such a long way.
Ridiculous woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t work out which of the following is the most awful.

a) the dancing,
b) the unflattering, ill-fitting pleather mini, or
c) those tights.

I’ve commented previously on her use of 80’s barely black 10 denier tights but my god, she’s got to be trolling this tread.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My god, it’s so cringe!
It doesn’t help that the reel is so badly edited, makes it even worse.
And it’s so bloody half hearted, throw yourself in to it or not at all!

• Haha
My god, it’s so cringe!
It doesn’t help that the reel is so badly edited, makes it even worse.
And it’s so bloody half hearted, throw yourself in to it or not at all!
The editing just adds to the hilarity, the dancing is bad but the appalling editing makes it even funnier.

I think she’s trying to make it her thing, cos she’s a musician you know, and a bit ‘edgy’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t she a piano teacher? No way would I use her based on her insta posts - imagine seeing your teacher in her undies? Unprofessional. She clearly isn’t comfortable dancing yet is egged on by the gushy comments from those other insta hubs who all spout the ‘be kind’ motto whilst faking it at life and being grabby witches

That skin-tight pleather skirt couldn't be more unflattering. 😳 She's by no means overweight, but it's so ill-fitting that it makes her look so much bigger around the tum.

That skin-tight pleather skirt couldn't be more unflattering. 😳 She's by no means overweight, but it's so ill-fitting that it makes her look so much bigger around the tum.
She's obviously lost a lot of weight in the past and I admire her for that, loosing weight is hard. But she seems to really struggle finding a flattering way of dressing, her current style does nothing for her and is very dated.

MY EYES !!!
I actually like the stripy sweater outfit- really suits her.
But OMFG that skirt !!! What on earth - its at least 2 sizes too small.

I think she’s trying to make it her thing, cos she’s a musician you know, and a bit ‘edgy’
Yes! Although there is nothing edgy about her!

Isn’t she a piano teacher? No way would I use her based on her insta posts - imagine seeing your teacher in her undies? Unprofessional. She clearly isn’t comfortable dancing yet is egged on by the gushy comments from those other insta hubs who all spout the ‘be kind’ motto whilst faking it at life and being grabby witches
I have a child the same age as her daughter, I just couldn’t post pictures of myself like that..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.