40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well someone’s told her outright and she’s outraged. She’s rhythm you know, she’s a musician.

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed her ages ago, but just went on her page to watch this dance. Omg it’s the most cringe thing I’ve ever seen 🙈😳😳 What on earth made her post that?!

She's blaming her troll for having to delete the video. I'm sure she was hurt by the comment but thankfully she reevaluated - whatever the reason - and kept it off. It was absolutely dire. Worse than the first one

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's blaming her troll for having to delete the video. I'm sure she was hurt by the comment but thankfully she reevaluated - whatever the reason - and kept it off. It was absolutely dire. Worse than the first one
I love the dancing videos, truly hilarious. Watch it first without music and try and guess the beat/rhythm then watch it again with music.

*I find the influencer gang fascinating for so many reasons but this dancing thing is really interesting, she looks awkward and uncomfortable but still does it and films it to prove she is 'cool' or 'trendy' or something else.
Im the same age as her and whilst I'm all for pushing boundaries and challenging myself, I'm also old enough to know when to stop doing things that I am uncomfortable with.
It seems like Instagram gets into their brains and they will do anything to get attention, even if their gut says just stop!

Reactions: 5
Can’t stand this woman. She will sell ANYTHING if she’s paid to promote or given for free. She is so grabby. Always asking for restaurant/ days out recommendations hoping that she will be offered them free. Her style is awful. She wears trousers that are too tight. Happy to pose in bra and knickers because she’s been paid to do so. Feel sorry for the daughter. Other parents, work colleagues, school staff, pupils, local neighbours etc are all able to view her account. Can you imagine the conversations happening behind her back? Be less grabby, be more authentic and honest.

Reactions: 7
I'm wrong! It's still there - on the grid! God it's so bad. She's wrong. She has no beat to the rhythm whatsoever 😄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Can’t stand this woman. She will sell ANYTHING if she’s paid to promote or given for free. She is so grabby. Always asking for restaurant/ days out recommendations hoping that she will be offered them free. Her style is awful. She wears trousers that are too tight. Happy to pose in bra and knickers because she’s been paid to do so. Feel sorry for the daughter. Other parents, work colleagues, school staff, pupils, local neighbours etc are all able to view her account. Can you imagine the conversations happening behind her back? Be less grabby, be more authentic and honest.
Completely agree with all of this. I unfollowed her a while back for these reasons. I can't understand how she has so many followers. Bought bots maybe?

Reactions: 4
I think the dancing highlights that she’s doing something she’s really not comfortable doing. I wouldn’t be comfortable either because I’m not a great dancer 😂 I know my limitations 😉 . I feel she’s doing these reels because she thinks it’s expected of her. There’s so much competition between these instamums. She probably feels she has to copy what others are doing despite not feeling comfortable. She doesn’t want to be left behind. Wonder what her advice to her daughter would be if the tables were turned?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm mortified for her. 😳 How does a professional musician have no rhythm?
Sorry what? She is a professional musician? No that can't be true. She would rhythm right?

I think the dancing highlights that she’s doing something she’s really not comfortable doing. I wouldn’t be comfortable either because I’m not a great dancer 😂 I know my limitations 😉 . I feel she’s doing these reels because she thinks it’s expected of her. There’s so much competition between these instamums. She probably feels she has to copy what others are doing despite not feeling comfortable. She doesn’t want to be left behind.
👆This is what I think but articulated better.
It is what I find fascinating about Insta, how they all try and keep up with each other, the question is really 'Who is being influenced?'

She very uncomfortable with most of her stuff so she should just give it up. She's still hanging on to the coat tails of those 2 doses Abi & Helen and they've long since forgotten her. She likes & comments on all their posts, it's so cringy.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s the worst of them all but the dancing is just asking for trouble, like I can’t dance so I don’t it’s as simple as that !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.