40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest post - that ridiculous floral dress that she will never wear as she doesn’t go out, the horrible boots, the bad styling, the preening and posing! I just cannot!
I love it, her posts are hilarious. The clothes are dull and all she does is stomp around in her dressing room trying to edit cool reels.
She does nothing else, can't think whey her engagement is low.
Compare her to The Fashion Lift's, well timed reels with great music and interesting clothes. There is no comparison!

Reactions: 5
She used to be so interesting to follow when I first found her. She used to just put her own outfits up there, stuff she bought because she actually liked, and stuff the rest of us could afford, proper outfit of the day type posts but as soon as her followers went up, and the PR people took note of her and started sending her stuff to advertise, she lost her way. It's clearly an income stream that she doesn't enjoy doing any more but can't really get out of as she's got used to the freebies / money

Reactions: 5
I love it, her posts are hilarious. The clothes are dull and all she does is stomp around in her dressing room trying to edit cool reels.
She does nothing else, can't think whey her engagement is low.
Compare her to The Fashion Lift's, well timed reels with great music and interesting clothes. There is no comparison!
I love Fran! She’s the best one on insta, a good mix of high st and designer. This one could learn a lot from her.

Reactions: 3
I love Fran! She’s the best one on insta, a good mix of high st and designer. This one could learn a lot from her.
Me too. I think she is the only one who can influence me.
She has great style and shops from such a range of shops. I like seeing the expensive stuff because she clearly appreciates it but then mixes in high street.
40 not frumpy is utterly clueless, her reels are so clunky and you never see her out living her life like you do with Fran.

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to do a quick camel toe check prior to posting on the gram!
I've been concerned about getting grief on this thread for speaking about Nikki's camel toe too much - I can't bloody help myself. 😅 Her jeans and trousers are always far too tight and cut into her crotch. 😳

Reactions: 2
Oh lordy, my eyes 😖 The last two posts have been camel toe central.

• Haha
She does love a camel toe to be fair

next reel ‘how to style your camel toe’

• Haha
I lost the will to live waiting for that reel to end. Atrocious footage!!

The tights scream of the eighties and the shoes belong in a convent

• Haha
The outfits look so cheap, same as the last reel with the black dress and fishnet tights - they look like pure tat from a cheap market stall.

The cardigan today, awful. Too tight across the boobs and has to lean forward to stop it looking absolutely hideous. Why does she not show some discernment?!

Reactions: 3
So she apparently ‘dragged’ herself to Kingston (it’s essentially part of the job to go shopping) and then made no content as the music playing in Zara was too rude. What a joke. I follow hard working influencers who are at the shops several times a week to show latest trends etc so bloody lazy.

She is the most awkward person I've ever seen on insta, my toes curl at her posts

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.