40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Year, another new dress to go nowhere. Also think it’s extremely irresponsible of her to keep blaming her booster for feeling crap. It could be all manner of things.

Reactions: 6
Every single post “Nothing exciting to report” “Nothing to say” omg STOP POSTING then you vacuous, silly woman! More new clothes, to wear in the living room! She’s odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A present from her 11year old daughter! Yeah right Nikki, trying to justify another pointless purchase.

Reactions: 1
I really wish she would stop wearing those black tights. They remind me of my mothers ‘dressed up’ look in the 80’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really wish she would stop wearing those black tights. They remind me of my mothers ‘dressed up’ look in the 80’s.
Has ANYBODY apart from her worn these for the past 30 years?? Barely black tight are pure WI safari supper starting in the village hall circa 1989 wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she’s popped on a reel now which can only be compared to mum dancing in the 80’s too. It’s about the most awkward reel I’ve ever seen.

I can't stop watching it! It is so bad, are we really calling that dancing?

Best 'worst' reel ever!

Reactions: 2
I saw it too. I have secondhand embarrasment for her.

Just go back to doing outfit of the day posts and showcasing your own clothes woman! Stuff you actually wear and like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.