40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason this skirt is so short is because it's tucked into her bra. She has had to pull the waist up to the narrowest point of her body, if she has the right size then it would sit on her waist and be an appropriate length....pretty basic eh?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reason this skirt is so short is because it's tucked into her bra. She has had to pull the waist up to the narrowest point of her body, if she has the right size then it would sit on her waist and be an appropriate length....pretty basic eh?
She's got it right up to her boobs because that size wouldn't fit around her middle. 😂

Honestly, she's not big - I don't understand why she can't accept that she's just a size 12 and not a size 8/10 like she must be buying!

Reactions: 6
Did the thick black tights come from tattle? It’s strange she’s suddenly lost the barely black 15 deniers.

It’s a pointless fashion post as it couldn’t be worn out in real life. If she sat down it would be round her waist.

Reactions: 3
It’s such an odd utterly pointless post - here’s a skirt that’s too small for me, I have to wear it so high on my torso as that’s the only way it fits, and I can’t sit down in it.

She really is struggling for content and has already lost the momentum of engagement she gained from her “boo boo the trolls” cringe dancing reel.

Reactions: 6
The dancing reels would be marginally better if she learned how to edit properly, it’s all so disjointed

Reactions: 4
The first pair of pleather trousers on todays grid post are way too small for her and a really odd length...not flattering at all.

The first pair of pleather trousers on todays grid post are way too small for her and a really odd length...not flattering at all.
She looks like an orca in those, how unflattering. She can’t be comfortable in them. She isn’t big at all, she needs to just go up a size and will look so much better.

• Haha
Why is the dog in day care??? She's at home all the time. It's really odd how worked up she gets about him

Reactions: 5
Does anyone understand how Insta works? If she’s moaning her posts aren’t getting seen is that because of low engagement or their not showing on feeds or people aren’t commenting/scrolling on?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone understand how Insta works? If she’s moaning her posts aren’t getting seen is that because of low engagement or their not showing on feeds or people aren’t commenting/scrolling on?
If people don’t interact with your account, and you don’t interact with other people’s accounts, then Insta gradually shows your stuff to less and less of your followers.

She literally never shows up in my feed even though I follow her.

If you look at the comments on all of her posts it’s the same accounts over and over. I reckon she’s in one of those engagement pods which ironically kills off your genuine engagement.

Reactions: 1
It’s because she’s so dull!

Reactions: 2
The latest post - that ridiculous floral dress that she will never wear as she doesn’t go out, the horrible boots, the bad styling, the preening and posing! I just cannot!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.