40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that awful dress doesn’t fit her properly. Like someone said, the front doesn’t hang properly over the boob area. This woman will sell anything. Then there’s that lingerie post - I have no words 😂

Reactions: 2
Christ on a bike - I think I've got PTSD from Nikki trying to be sultry. 😳 Glad to see her crippling anxiety cleared up for the lingerie shoot. Is there anything she won't flog? How long until she's sponsored by Tena?

Reactions: 3
Christ on a bike - I think I've got PTSD from Nikki trying to be sultry. 😳 Glad to see her crippling anxiety cleared up for the lingerie shoot. Is there anything she won't flog? How long until she's sponsored by Tena?
She’s previously done an advert in a magazine for Tena!

• Haha
Not looked at her stories for a while as she’s such a bore with the please like me routine but has she really isolated her young daughter within the house?

She’s so unrelateable with her no job but dog in daycare. I just cringe!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She is the biggest sad case on the planet. Buying multiple dresses, suits, heels - she never leaves the house other than occasionally going to lunch on her own in London! Seriously tragic. Brings absolutely nothing to the table 🙈

What the duck is that spangly silver suit? Is she TRYING to resemble Timmy Mallet circa 1989??

• Haha
What the duck is that spangly silver suit? Is she TRYING to resemble Timmy Mallet circa 1989??
Well when you’ve clearly bought your followers (impossible to get that many authentically with such bland content) anything goes!

One person has said they don't like the belt so shes screenshot it and put it on her story...sad cow...i think the belt is bloody hideous too....these influenzas are pathetic....all just blowing smoke up each others arses.

• Wow
Bloody hell I needed a warning before viewing the last post! The third photo of her in red lacy body suit lingerie thing - how can her husband be happy that she puts that out there for all to view. She doesn’t even look comfortable - breathing in and posing at the same time for the sake of an advert. Too much 😂 My lunch just came back up 🤢 Does she need the money THAT badly?

😂 someone’s commented about that belt! I agree - the belt is just too much for those outfits. She’s not very stylish is she? She’s lost her way a bit since flogging anything and everything

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Eeeewww that red bodysuit, put it away ffs. She looks awkward as hell.

And the belt DOES cheapen every outfit, she’s such a whiney sad case.

Literally can’t stop rolling my eyes at all her tit “glam party looks”, when she never leaves the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got a great figure and looks fab in the red bodysuit but doesn’t look at all comfortable - should be no need to shill stuff you’re not happy posing in!

Literally can’t stop rolling my eyes at all her tit “glam party looks”, when she never leaves the house.
Same. I have unfollowed I'm sick of being sold at. She will flog anything and everything. Those awkward poses, she looks so uncomfortable in much of what she wears. And she's often shady with #ad too.

Ffs the day after boxing day and she is already doing an ad...give it a rest you stupid vacant greedy cow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.