40NotFrumpy #2 Boring and Beggy but will strip for likes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments agree with you, she hasn't worn that outfit outside, apart from a dog walk she doesn't go anywhere anyway but look how she has answered these two comments.
Red comment gets an answer, purple comment gets a thanks but no answer!
Exactly! She didn’t wear this outside like many of her “inspired” outfits!

Reactions: 3
Jeez that outfit!! Where did she get the inspiration for that one? No way has she ventured out of her front door wearing that set up. And she’s made it worse by applying a filter so her red socks and lippy are practically glowing red! Ditch the filters…and the socks 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like a character from The Flintstones in today’s post!!
Doesn’t she! Clearly chooses outfits now to shock a comment out of people. She’s lost all credibility and has no style. Covering up the fact that she’s as insecure and boring as they come.

Reactions: 4
The dress is hilarious, she will never wear that outside.
Today she is advertising a machine that lifts and tightens your skin in just four minutes, which I can't believe she needs because all the other lotions and potions she flogs already are the best she has ever used and do exactly this!
How cant she see the fake ness in her selling?

A load of ads with the wooden primary schooler doing her ‘I learnt my lines’ voice. Bet we hear nothing more about those products. She barely knew what they were.

Is she peri menopausal? Not like she ever talks about it 🙄
Another wooden ad..
In the summer holidays I went to Cyprus.
And then I went to the beach and then I went in the sea and then I had an ice cream and then we went home and then I had another HRT supplement. Yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 4