40NotFrumpy #2 Boring and Beggy but will strip for likes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many face products does one person need?
if I had the time or the inclination I’d go through and find all the times she’s advertised a new product and sworn by it but I really can’t be arsed.
must take her forever in the morning putting 100 lotions and potions on.
And she’s really dining out on just turning 50 isn’t she 🙄
She is so full of tit. She used a filter and make up- that's how she keep her skin looking younger. Her unfiltered face is very different to her filtered face with make up. #

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I’m sure she’ll be back, apologising as if it’s a struggle to live without her. They’re all too hooked on the freebies to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They have properly dressed her in clothes that 70+ would wear! They are so trolling her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m amazed she got the gig but hilarious they gave her the worst M&S currently has to offer 😂

• Haha
The Fashion Lift Fran has done a Marks and Spencer ad and put together some stylish pieces. M&S definitely punishing Nicky with some frumpy wear

And that jacket looks like it’s been made by someone’s gran out of a tea towel. All the things she’s shown from M&S are so frumpy, I’m the same age and would never wear those! The jeans are OK but that’s all.

• Haha
And that jacket looks like it’s been made by someone’s gran out of a tea towel. All the things she’s shown from M&S are so frumpy, I’m the same age and would never wear those! The jeans are OK but that’s all.
I think it’s the way they’re styled by her as well

I laugh hard at her primary school-esque ‘I have learnt my lines for a school play’. Hilariously wooden and unnatural 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus!! Men in Black 😂😂. Whoever those people are who are commenting saying she looks amazing need to give their heads a wobble. There is no way She has left the house looking like that 🙈

• Haha
Jesus!! Men in Black 😂😂. Whoever those people are who are commenting saying she looks amazing need to give their heads a wobble. There is no way She has left the house looking like that 🙈
Comments agree with you, she hasn't worn that outfit outside, apart from a dog walk she doesn't go anywhere anyway but look how she has answered these two comments.
Red comment gets an answer, purple comment gets a thanks but no answer!

Attachments