40NotFrumpy #2 Boring and Beggy but will strip for likes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for starting new thread.

She 'popped on' at the weekend to tell us she isn't really doing anything and nothing much to say! Thank goodness for content like this. I am sure the only reason she got that dog was to give her something to say ('Walking Coco' zzzzz)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And on the beg for a Dyson air wrap.. 🙄
---
What is the fascination with bloody waistcoats? Does anyone know anyone who is currently wearing a waistcoat? I haven't seen a single person in real with one on!
not one! 😂

"I actually share my birthday with a few famous people"

Like....we all do.

Oh she has nothing to say again, and is tired. This woman is the most tedious bore on the entire internet.

Reactions: 2
Posing in her underwear again. Imagine all your family, friends, your piano students & their parents, your husbands friends and work colleagues, your daughters friends & fellow pupils and teachers can all SEE her content!!!!!!!!!! This woman is boring, attention seeking, will sell anything, is inauthentic, filtered, whiney, massively BEGGY, and wears fast fashion that you never see her wear again or never wears in public despite saying she loves it! She’s a phoney - a BEGGY PHONEY

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Posing in her underwear again. Imagine all your family, friends, your piano students & their parents, your husbands friends and work colleagues, your daughters friends & fellow pupils and teachers can all SEE her content!!!!!!!!!! This woman is boring, attention seeking, will sell anything, is inauthentic, filtered, whiney, massively BEGGY, and wears fast fashion that you never see her wear again or never wears in public despite saying she loves it! She’s a phoney - a BEGGY PHONEY
Absolutely everything I wanted to say!

Did you see her #ad the other day, the one with something in a pot- some kind of cream, her wooden delivery of the script was hilarious. She really isn’t a natural in front of the camera, which is a shame as she has the outfit ready to be in a Pantomime!

Attachments

• Haha
Have we really had a whole story about her daughter having a slight cold? Seriously? MUNDANE stories from Beggy
---
Her life is mundane and 'try ons'