40NotFrumpy #2 Boring and Beggy but will strip for likes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she going to change her name now she is 50? Or was that yet another tedious 'engagement' activity?!

Reactions: 3
she’s back to comparing herself to Martine Mccutcheon again whilst using a filter on herself 😂 & her bright red luminous lipstick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh bloody hell! Someone who is close to her please tell her to stop with that bloody dodgy leg twist she does. Those trousers were right up under her bust - not a great look!

At this point in time I’m not sure why she continues her account. She’s barely going through the motions.

Thought she had an agent - she should be helping her surely? Or is the agent only for getting all the freebies & taking photos?
the agent’s outdoor content with her was always so amateur, something most 15 year olds could put together, probably a complete waste of money.

Reactions: 2
She's absolutely appalling. Desperate, unstylish, wooden and thin-skinned. The very worst combination for an influencer.

Gosh, she’s really struggling with her mood at the moment. I’m sure that’s mainly because she lacks any real purpose in her life.

Gosh, she’s really struggling with her mood at the moment. I’m sure that’s mainly because she lacks any real purpose in her life.
Totally agree and weirdly she wasn't struggling with her mood when she was advertising that green drink that all the huns swear has cheered them up and driven their motivation up! This is why she is miserable because she is shilling utter crap and is lying to herself and her followers.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree and weirdly she wasn't struggling with her mood when she was advertising that green drink that all the huns swear has cheered them up and driven their motivation up! This is why she is miserable because she is shilling utter crap and is lying to herself and her followers.
That disingenuous ad was awful. Proclaiming it has lifted her - she comes out with such nonsense and lies - anything in order to sell something. Not at all trustworthy. Brands should avoid her.

How many face products does one person need?
if I had the time or the inclination I’d go through and find all the times she’s advertised a new product and sworn by it but I really can’t be arsed.
must take her forever in the morning putting 100 lotions and potions on.
And she’s really dining out on just turning 50 isn’t she 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Came on to say exact same..she’s 50 did you know..and no, I don’t think anyone did actually ask Nikki.
Shame she doesn't update her name to 50notfrumpy. She asked everyone for their opinions (engagement) on the matter and clearly ignored.
---
Of all the idiots I follow on Insta, she takes the biscuit for being the most disingenuous, needy, insecure and boring of the lot!

Last edited:
  • Heart