3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My poorly knees weren’t too bad today

My DH made an excellent dinner.

I won a tournament on Duolingo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had a great haircut (for once)

Had coffee with friends

Enjoyed an hour of watching tv by myself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Car passed it’s MOT
Picked up four books from the library that were on my wish list
Went to sleep at a decent time last night

• Heart
Went for a nice swim today

Finally found some frozen spinach (since lockdown has seemingly vanished from everywhere)

Being able to come back to a nice warm home as it is now freezing outside where I am

Reactions: 3
Car passed it’s MOT
Picked up four books from the library that were on my wish list
Went to sleep at a decent time last night
I also picked up some books from my library today 😊

Got my eyebrows down

My sister sent me a really funny tiktok

1) I was so incredibly productive round the house - I’ve been so overwhelmed by my house after being ill through November and December but today I managed a HUGE dent in it the areas that have been causing me the most stress and I can already feel the benefits mentally.

2) I was so exhausted from working solidly on the house today that I had no energy to make tea…husband suggested ordering fish and chips!

3) I ordered myself some cosy new slippers which should arrive tomorrow.

I managed to walk two miles - knee injury, been a bit immobile for a while

I did not let a head in work get to me, first day back,no way was he stealing my positive vibes

I had a really nice dinner - fresh tuna steaks and stirfry. Yum.

The bottoms of my feet are pristine. I wanted to just steam my feet for relaxation but I ended up turning it into a little pedi session

Ad libbed a vegetable soufflé in the kitchen. I can’t take credit for the flavor (giving it an A) but the texture was okay.

My neighbor’s dog was being a clown and outed me when I took my recycling out close to midnight. She is a giant teddy bear that wishes she was a guard dog ❤

1. Saw my mummy
2. Husband made dinner
3. Found out the dickheads next door are moving out 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
I won £25 on the Premium Bonds
I managed to have a nap after work
The big spot on my cheek has gone.

1) Had a great time with my son at bedtime - he helped me read a story and I laughed every time he tried to say a repeating line and got it wrong in the same way each time.

2) I got a caramel aero hot chocolate from Costa on my way home from my Covid vaccine as I was freezing from waiting outside in the queue and it was lush!

3) I napped on and off on the settee for the entire afternoon!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My best mate turned up unexpectedly, with a purple one latte from Costa for me 😁

me and my bf viewed a house we could potentially be moving into 🤞🏻

just had an overall nice day 😊

• Heart
My husband bought me flowers as I’ve been poorly

Stayed in bed all day

Caught up making appointments and getting organised for the next few weeks

My poorly knees feel a bit better today.
I managed to grey rock someone rather than rip their face off, which was my first instinct.
My stressed, depressed husband took a heavy work day in his stride. Proud of him. And I told him.

• Heart
Playing with kittens at a nearby rescue centre

First snow of the year

Sitting on the balcony staring at a sky full of constellations

• Heart
It's so snowy!

The fact I still have my Christmas tree up (no regrets)

I seen a dog playing in the snow having the time of its life, proper made me smile

• Heart
1. I had my first covid vaccination and it went amazingly. I really struggle with needles after trauma when young and I was dreading it but it was amazing - I didn’t panic, I didn’t even cry, hell I just about managed to say ‘ow’ and it was done hahaha. I am so proud of myself, and am happy to have the next set 🥰

2. Seeing it snow today!

3. Seeing a small dog in a shop window. It got very excited when I walked past and waved at it, it was batting the door and spinning around and barking as if it wanted me to go inside. It made me feel very loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Felt better after a poorly few days

Started watching the James Nesbitt series on Netflix which is very good

my online order of clothes arrived

Skin finally better after trying out some new products, a couple of people commented

Started a new podcast which is insane but also (unintentionally) hilarious

Cleaned and changed bed sheets, fresh sheets are so nice

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.