3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. My eldest has passed the interview and fitness stages for the Met detective graduate scheme.
2. Dinner was nice
3. Nothing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Went on a walking tour

bought new shoes

my mother heard she’s coming out of hospital tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1. My grandson got his first school report and it was excellent! He's doing so well.
2.finished packing my case for my holiday and realised everything fits in!😰
3.my daughters dog went to daycare for the first time today and they sent a video of all the doggies playing together, really made my day.

• Heart
Had a nice day with my son 🥰

Son can't quite say 'hiya' so he goes 'ah!' Instead. He was following a little girl round soft play going "ah! Ah!' And it was so cute 🥺🥺🥺

Been looking for a nice black jumpsuit or maxi dress for ages. Finally got a nice one today!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1) Made some lush chicken tacos for tea

2) Son fell asleep in the car so I got to sit and read my book for half an hour in the peace and quiet.

3) A friend dropped off some lovely hand picked flowers and a little homemade gift today and it properly made my day!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Seeing a man who cut me up on the road stalling at the lights as they turned green. I gave him a little 'beep beep' as I whizzed by him. Childish of me but very satisfying😃

A neighbour giving me a load of fresh rhubarb just picked from his garden.

Driving over to my mum's and seeing so many vehicles/pubs/houses with England flags 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽

• Haha
  • Heart
1. I ate a chocolate sprinkle donut for breakfast. 🍩
2. I packed a blueberry jam donut for lunch. 😂
3. Someone paid for my donuts so I have free donuts.
DONUTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
1. I've felt a lot less stressed today than I have been feeling earlier in the week.
2. My Mum asked if I want to go round hers for dinner one day next week after work. I feel like a child being invited round my friends house :ROFLMAO:
3. It's Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Heart
1. I was feeling horrible yesterday and earlier today but did not do anything I would regret later
2. I had a lovely nap
3. I’m done with work for this week, it’s Friday 🎉

• Heart
1. Got all my washing done
2. Had a lovely surprise call from an old colleague which has filled me with joy
3. Ordered a Chinese as my boyfriend has gone out for dinner 🥳

• Heart
1.) there is a (slim) chance I won't be made redundant when furlough ends, so fingers crossed
2.) found some really cheap squid in the supermarket so made a yummy stew
3.) finally finding my cats' favourite food in the supermarket

• Heart
Reactions: 10
1. Feeling like I've made a breakthrough at work with my colleagues.

2. My dog at the window when I pulled in after work.

3. Finding my favourite in lidl for dinner!

• Heart
Had a nice lie in until 7.20am, which is rare!

Went for a walk round the park with the baby. Fed the ducks. He's so so cute when he's toddling alongside me, he always looks up and puts his hand up for me to hold it, then smiles 🥰

We're ordering a mcdonalds (even though we were supposed to be having fajitas)

• Heart
1) I met up with a friend today and although we barely caught up because our kids spent the whole time in opposite ends of the play centre, it was great to see her!

2) My husband captured some brilliant videos of my son today which I’ve watched a million times while working this afternoon.

3) After a day of making the wrong food choices all day, I’ve been much better today.

• Heart
1) I did my make up and put on my new dress, I feel really pretty today
2) My sister’s friend told me I was gorgeous 🥰
3) My sister has brought her dog for the weekend, I love him so much and am always happy to play with him

• Heart
My sister and aunt said they will give me $100 (combined) for my birthday.
I ordered two dresses online for my birthday! :)
I had a nice breakfast today.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A puppy
My boyfriend’s customer said he was punching 🤣
I treated Myself to some clothes

• Heart
1) I spent some time with my Dad this afternoon and it was good to catch up.

2) My son was a little scared before bed worried that monsters were going to get him and it meant I got lots and lots to cuddles as he settled down. Then when he was feeling safe he squeezed me tight and said “thank you Mammy”, my heart burst.

3) I just had my first pizza in a month and it was lush!

• Heart
Ordered a takeout for dinner

spoke to my mam who left hospital yesterday

did a yoga class from you tube and managed to do ok

• Heart
Bagging the last two giant eclairs in m&s

Bought two new dresses that were 30% reduced in price

Dropping off flowers and some lemon drizzle cake to a friend who is still in the grieving zone from losing her dad to covid 6 months ago. Her beaming smile made me smile.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.