3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so incredibly grateful that I could work from home today and didn't have to drive in the snow.

School's were closed and the kids actually managed to agree on a film which they then watched in absolute silence 😮🙏.

Managed to make a really nice soup just from cupboard stuff. Everyone asked for more 😊.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not been the greatest starts to the NY so have been struggling to find anything that makes me smile…. Anyway

1. Daughter called while she was driving and I was driving so my long drive flew by
2. Found a mini magnum hidden in the freezer door
3. I’ve lost a bit of weight so I can wear stuff that was out to the question before. It’s like having new clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve not posted here in ages and really start doing it more regularly again!

1) Laughing at Big Boys.

2) My son tucking me under a blanket on the settee before he went off to bed.

3) Getting a text from a friend who always makes me smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A nail and pedicure pamper 💅🏻

A good catch up with my girlies 🥂

Being reunited with my baby after a sleepover at his Nanny & Grandads 👶🏼

Reactions: 2
1. Cleaned and organised my wardrobes and bathroom cabinets
2.Made 2 bags for thr charity shop
3. Sorted out my make up, washed makeup brushes in the washing machine

lots of cleaning and sorting I know but I’ve been so demotivated lately that I’m chuffed to have done all this 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My partner being home alllll day which is very rare for a Sunday due to his hobbies 🥰

Starbucks in bed thanks to my partner ☕

A nice family lunch out 👨‍👩‍👦

Nice day chilling with my far too fast growing up stepdaughter still get hugs when watching films though 💛
Made some valentines buns together
Got a lush bath bomb of her and partner for valentines day ❤

- My loud and annoying coworker is on leave for 3 days so I get some peace and quiet. Worth the workload.
- I finally got to wear my new Allbirds shoes and they are very comfortable. I am rarely totally happy with shoes so this was a great purchase.
- I had a good night's sleep and woke up before my alarm.

It probably sounds a bit unlikely and not very inspiriational but Tattle since around last weds to Sun (so not over the course of a day)

1/ I found out on here that an item I really liked is available to buy despite me thinking it had been discontinued.
2/ I needed propmpting on a small matter on here. I was duly prompted.
3/ I found out some stuff/opinions on here about Piers Morgan I'd been wondering about.
4/ Read some very good to great posts.
5/ Referred to something ("Magic Eye" pictures) on here and it made me go back and check out some books I hadn't in years. Which I enjoyed.

If I hadn't come on or posted then I would have been demonstrably worse off in some ways IMO.
So a "YOU'RE WINNER!" scenario for me.
I'm grateful though it probably sounds basic/weird.

It probably sounds a bit unlikely and not very inspiriational but Tattle since around last weds to Sun (so not over the course of a day)

1/ I found out on here that an item I really liked is available to buy despite me thinking it had been discontinued.
2/ I needed propmpting on a small matter on here. I was duly prompted.
3/ I found out some stuff/opinions on here about Piers Morgan I'd been wondering about.
4/ Read some very good to great posts.
5/ Referred to something ("Magic Eye" pictures) on here and it made me go back and check out some books I hadn't in years. Which I enjoyed.

If I hadn't come on or posted then I would have been demonstrably worse off in some ways IMO.
So a "YOU'RE WINNER!" scenario for me.
I'm grateful though it probably sounds basic/weird.
Love this! Tattle gets such a bad rep out in the wild but it can be such a great and positive place!

1) My partner asked me what I wanted for Valentine’s day and I said to go for an afternoon tea. He offered as a joke to make a homemade one for me but I said actually that sounds good, so he went the shops by himself and he came back with loads of stuff he knows I like and presented it really nice and it’s looking so good (not had it yet)

2) Our toddler telling me and his Dad all day ‘I had a really nice day yesterday’ and ‘i’m having such a nice day’ cos we’ve all been together for a change after his Dad working a lot lately

3) caught up on loads of housework and jobs around the house

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Finally getting some ice cream I've been craving for a while
Having had a pedicure recently
Tasty leftovers for lunch

Today is my husband and I’s 5th wedding anniversary and we don’t usually exchange gifts but he surprised me with jewellery and my fave chocs (with some cute little notes). Soppy git 😂 🥰

He had the day off work so we had a late lunch together at a nice little restaurant. The food was delicious

A house move hopefully on the horizon 🙏🏻

Today is my husband and I’s 5th wedding anniversary and we don’t usually exchange gifts but he surprised me with jewellery and my fave chocs (with some cute little notes). Soppy git 😂 🥰

He had the day off work so we had a late lunch together at a nice little restaurant. The food was delicious

A house move hopefully on the horizon 🙏🏻
🥺🥺🥺 marry that man .. again 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
1. My kitten curling up in my rabbits bed with his cuddly toy. They were very close and I think he misses his big eared brother as much as I do.

2. A perfectly ordered house

3. Caramelised pecans ( although I feel a bit sick now )

1). Held my Studio's first Stripper Workshop of the year today, and many of the attendees have been really struggling with their Self-confidence recently. I was so proud of them, and I even think my eyes might have done a little bit of a wee.
2). I've found out that I'm going to Spain later this year to visit a friend. It will have been 6 years since I last had a holiday, and 19 years since I last went to Spain.
3). I've still got some Tequila left from last night's debauchery.