3 things that made you smile today #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. My brother’s roast dinner - it was amazing.

2. Seeing photos of my nieces enjoying the fireworks last night.

3. I watched a couple of episodes of the Simpson’s that I hadn’t seen before.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. Fresh bedding
2. Took a nice long shower with scrubs and everything
3. Made some apple sauce with just apples and a bit of lemon juice and water. Didn't even miss the sugar or butter, tastes fab.

• Heart
1. Had a lie in.
2. Cleared my ironing basket.
3. Saw some beautiful new baubles and bought them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Made the most delicious salad, sounds boring but it was just what I needed

Had a zoom call with my husband who’s still away

Had bought a gorgeous bath bomb weeks ago,forgotten about it and had the most luxurious bath.

all rock and roll me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1. I made a Texas style chilli in the slow cooker and it tasted fabulous.

2. Bought some iced ring doughnuts from Tesco and they were delicious.

3. Cleaned my kitchen

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1. Changed my bedding

2. Did a meditation and now feel very relaxed.

3. Sorted out my meal plan for next week.

• Heart
My husband got me my fave chocs on his way home from work.

My little boy got a praise card from school for working so hard at his spellings.

My friends, they’ve cheered me up so much when I’ve had a very difficult few weeks, helping to keep my spirits up in our group chat ❤

• Heart
1. I got caught in the rain and a random man gave me a free umbrella. He really made not just my day but week to be honest.

2. Met up with an old friend for the first time in years and it was like no time had passed us.

3. Got a lovely compliment on my skin today. As someone who had acne as a teenager and an adult it was surprising to hear but I’ve been putting a lot of work into it so to hear someone say “you have glass skin now” really put me on cloud 9

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Managed to see the Dr to sort out my meds

found a short cut home with little traffic

Reading a good book suggested by the Tattle book club

• Heart
1. My friends are doing a pre-Christmas diet and I’m going to join them and mutually support each other throughout.

2. I won £10 on the Euromillions last night.

3. I found my electric toothbrush in one of my boxes and my teeth feel so much better.

• Heart
I saw a cute little dog while driving today and it had the funniest little waddle walk.

Had my hair cut for the first time in a year and I’ve had so many compliments on it.

Went to a really lovely school event with my son tonight.

Also bonus one - discovered Aldi’s version of Snickers today and they’re amazing (I may or may not have already scoffed 4 out of the pack of 6!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
walking the dog from work around the park this morning and getting my steps up!

how happy my son was to see me when i got home from work

jingle choc rocks i bought from m&s 😋

• Heart
1. My cat sat next to me while I blow dried my hair this morning

2. ticking things off my to-do list

3. managed to get Peter Kay tickets😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Got blown around in the wind, my umbrella inside out and drag while my friend and I were hopelessly laughing

Nice call with my mother

Lost a pound

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My dogs head tilts when i said good morning & asked did he sleep well.

Mr Tea had my car started for me so it was nice and cosy getting into it this morning.

My latte was free today with my points card :)

• Heart
Got the dreaded smear test done and my new doctor is nice 🥳

Honestly I can't think of much else but this is worth three points. It's been on my mind for a month if not longer. Hopefully the results are good and I'll be rid of it for another year.

• Heart
1. I booked flights to San Francisco to see my best friend from uni. I haven't seen her for 3 years because of the pandemic.

2. A stranger complimented my coat (it's purple and fluffy lol)

3. My acne and scarring has finally cleared up. I've struggled on and off with my skin for 10 years and it came back last year. I looked in the mirror this morning and didn't feel like I had to put on foundation or concealer for the first time in ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1. Got offered a big discount on something that I needed.
2. Had my first mince pie of the season.
3. My mum asking for a 'beef burger and chips' in McDonalds! Yes, seriously!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
1. I got up half an hour earlier.

2. I unpacked a couple of boxes and found my hairdryer and makeup bag, which I thought I’d lost in the move.

3. I tried a Vinyasa yoga workout and I feel amazing.

• Heart
my boyfriend telling me he’s proud of me 🥺 we’ve had a rough year and been through a lot so it means a lot to me when he says things like that.

a woman at work calling me a ‘lovely little thing’ 🤣

mcdonald’s nacho cheese wedges 🤤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.