24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't the best this week. Just a drug war with none of them telling anything close to the truth.
Yup .. me and my boy get right stuck in , snacks, pre booked off , proper invested that we talk about it much later on
.. a bit of a let down .. although I dont advocate any kind of violence whatsoever. It felt really random and unnecessary. I really am not liking this new series

Reactions: 1
The police are bent for free chicken and chips ?? Really ?
What an absolute weapon
It all happens in Luton.. blimey you couldnt pay me to live near there If they can make a show featuring serious crime on a weekly
I used to live and work in Luton and duck me it’s a mental place. That said, there are a lot of lovely people who live there too.

Reactions: 7
I am 5 mins into this and it is horrendous.
Ive only just watched it but oh my god it’s awful. We all answer the door to delivery drivers every single day without a second thought, never would you expect something like that to happen. It’s abhorrent

Just watched Monday’s episode, I’m actually baffled at those sentences?? Something doesn’t add up? They must have some amazing loophole lawyers …

Reactions: 6
Just watched Monday’s episode, I’m actually baffled at those sentences?? Something doesn’t add up? They must have some amazing loophole lawyers …
One of the families had a top barrister, it was briefly mentioned in the episode

Watch this when it's on as I live in Luton :) and it's not all bad despite what you see in this programme and what you may see in the media,but of course the last two episodes haven't been nice but's it's 24 hours in Police Custody so it's hardly likely to be full of law abiding citizens, interesting to watch though.

Reactions: 2
I'm livid a previous jury has found him innocent even though there was ryhpnol found and his semen in the victim. Its astounding. I'm only half way through the first of this weeks episode too and its a two-parter.

I found it a hard watch and shocking they had brought him in so many times!

I wonder who threatened the 3 that couldn't testify , the police should look into that, what sort of person defends a pedophile

What I find difficult with the latest episode is that if they successfully prosecuted him the 80's NONE of this would've probably carried on. Or at the very least there would be faaaaaar fewer victims.

On a side note, Luton is an absolute shithole. I dare you to find one nice or good thing about the place. It's even dirtier than London if possible

Reactions: 5
Just imagine the amount who have already died from drugs/alcohol or suicide
That's the heart breaking reality of the devastation caused by evil deviants like him. He was very careful in the victims he chose, every one of them would have been vulnerable for one reason or another, so he knew exactly what he was doing. The awful truth is there's probably a lot more survivors than the police are aware of. He didn't show an ounce or remorse. His only anger was when he thought the detective accused him of taking drugs not supplying them,but no reaction to the abuse allegations, that says a lot about him

Reactions: 8
The part where he said to give the woman a hug from him made my blood go cold. Evil bastard!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Something I haven't seen before, was a residential property with CCTV cameras inside the property, I understand outside as a security precaution, but inside seems a little odd. I understand in businesses or communal areas with strangers, but inside your home covering the lounge, hall and kitchen seems unusual,,unless observation inside the house was needed for some reason. I suppose in this case it was fortunate for the indoor cameras because they clearly showed the attack and the attacker.
I don’t want to be seen as victim blaming here but I thought the exact same about that CCTV set up. There’s a lot more to this story than either he is letting on, or we’re being told. The way he went off on Facebook and allowed a pile on, prejudicing the case don’t sit right with me either.
I hope the attacker gets locked up for life and I hope the victims get the support they need after such a violent assault in their own home.

Reactions: 5
The part where he said to give the woman a hug from him made my blood go cold. Evil bastard!
I noticed that, he showed how preditory he still is, he doesn't even try to hide it. When the Sargent said 'oh she won't like that' and he said something along the lines of 'I don't care'. He's a vile individual. He's probably preying in vulnerable prisoners now, vile man

I don’t want to be seen as victim blaming here but I thought the exact same about that CCTV set up. There’s a lot more to this story than either he is letting on, or we’re being told. The way he went off on Facebook and allowed a pile on, prejudicing the case don’t sit right with me either.
I hope the attacker gets locked up for life and I hope the victims get the support they need after such a violent assault in their own home.
I don't think we will ever get the full story. The women that were injured were an elderly lady and a young girl, they were innocent victims. As for the reason for the attack or for his interference in the case, I don't think we will get the full story.

Last edited: