2210_patisserie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday when she kept on laughing over nothing, gave me pure rage..... she acts like a simpleton🙄

Reactions: 1
I've ordered several times from her , they were gorgeous at first and then the quality went downhill. I also thought they were fairly pricy as well. There lots of other companies doing the same thing for cheaper so I order from them now. I find her very surgary sweet and I think the dumb act is exactly that !

Reactions: 2
She says she hasn’t got a dating life but was it not recently she hopped off to Paris with a fella ?

CONSTANT MOANING. Look at me i get up at 4am. Look at me, i have to go training. look at me, look at me, arent i great. Sounds lilke she will be opening up a new shop too so more moaning about getting up early, having no dating life.........but she Loves it. If she is that busy ive no idea how she has the time to sit there chatting into her phone.

Can’t be listening to that absolute bogman accent. It’s cringe. And the stupid laughing into the phone. My patience for these nobody, insta huns is wearing very thin. I’ve unfollowed most of them at this stage. Also this is meant to be a business account. It’s incredibly unprofessional the crap she puts up

Reactions: 3
What Is it with glasses she’s wearing ones she bought off Amazon for god sakes, twirling the batting the eyelashes etc. all puppy dog and cute. Or so she thinks.

What Is it with glasses she’s wearing ones she bought off Amazon for god sakes, twirling the batting the eyelashes etc. all puppy dog and cute. Or so she thinks.
Are they just blue light glasses? Why is she wearing them all the time if they are not corrective lenses?! Strange.

She seems a bit manic lately - all the laughing at nothing in particular is strange. I’m also not sure how comfortable I’d be as her mother (or any other family member for that matter) with how much she’s telling the public of her mam’s illness

She obviously has had mental health issues in the past as she has said it on her page. I'd say to some extent she is still dealing with it. She seems a tad over bearing atm!!

I’m all for showing the person behind the business etc but the weekend and the photos from the hen is for a personal page, not a business page.

Reactions: 6
What happened her. One minute decorating cupcakes next she’s saying stuck on couch with Mammy feeding her.

Unfollowing now as she turned her professional profile into her influencer profile.
Clock the “so many of you are asking about my dress / glasses / training / skirt” - classing insta-hun behaviour.
We ordered from her for a work thing about a year ago and she was nasty and unprofessional when brownies didn’t arrive and one person asked for a refund.

there she goes again with " so much to do". Its getting old. We get it Una you work hard! Or does she just get up at 4am and then arse around for hours drinking coffee and talk into her phone, then works hard for a couple of hours and is "wrecked with the tirdeness".

It's the weekly Sunday night "omg this week is mental" that does it for me.... So annoying! It must be exhausting on her to always feel like that too instead of either changing her order numbers or accepting that's the industry she has set up for herself

Reactions: 3