2210_patisserie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the nationwide delivery was great as well and ordered some for my brother and his wife. I asked my brother about them and he said they never arrived. I emailed herself and she said the delivery company said they left them by the back door. My brother's house is semi-detached and has a garage attached to the other side, so you can't reach the backdoor unless you walk through the house or the garage. I asked my brother to check in the backgarden and the delivery person must have thrown the box of cakes over the garage (which is always locked). They were lying on the wet ground crushed in the backgarden and that was meant to be "courier delivered". I mean come on!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought the nationwide delivery was great as well and ordered some for my brother and his wife. I asked my brother about them and he said they never arrived. I emailed herself and she said the delivery company said they left them by the back door. My brother's house is semi-detached and has a garage attached to the other side, so you can't reach the backdoor unless you walk through the house or the garage. I asked my brother to check in the backgarden and the delivery person must have thrown the box of cakes over the garage (which is always locked). They were lying on the wet ground crushed in the backgarden and that was meant to be "courier delivered". I mean come on!
I hope you demanded a refund!

Reactions: 2
Her ridiculous stories in the car “with mam” where you can’t understand a word she’s saying from laughing. Really irritating. I know you shouldn’t say such things but her accent is so annoying. It almost like it’s put on half the time.

Reactions: 1
Her ridiculous stories in the car “with mam” where you can’t understand a word she’s saying from laughing. Really irritating. I know you shouldn’t say such things but her accent is so annoying. It almost like it’s put on half the time.
Oh god i agree, the way she says certain things drive me nuts, especially "up" she says "opp"🙄 she dosnt seem that clever really....and totally loves herself! Also, she puts up question boxes all the time, and NEVER answers any actual questions🤔

Fake glasses drive me potty. All to add to the cute girl look. Bat the eyelashes and a tilt of the head. Little innocent me eh!!

I'm sorry but if I had ordered a cake this week from her and she's there parading her blood blister finger I would cancel it! Like she deals with food! No one wants to see that tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus tonight this one is the busiest woman on the planet.. I do wonder how she gets the time to go for a wee she’s that busy

Very little cakes on the page now isn’t there. All about the eye lashes and the fashion and drinking.

Reactions: 3
I ordered 2 of the Christmas boxes in December and was really surprised at how poor they were. I wouldn't even have minded about them being a bit dry, but there was so little in the box and I paid over 60 euro.

Obviously the bakery became quite popular over lockdown and they have lots of orders, but to keep customers she will need to alter her attitude to the business. I definitely won't order from them again, and it seems plenty others won't either.

Reactions: 5
The moans out of this one today for having to pack wedding cake samples. Like that’s your business hun!!!

Yep all the moaning is just boring. You don’t see anyone else who works as a nurse, in a shop or an office go on and on about parts of their job. “ if you only knew how hard all the work was” yep love I get it! We all have to work to pay the bills.

I don’t understand why she doesn’t have more help? I’d say she’s a pure martyr to work for, she’s not someone I’d like to work alongside. Total control freak I imagine.

Yep all the moaning is just boring. You don’t see anyone else who works as a nurse, in a shop or an office go on and on about parts of their job. “ if you only knew how hard all the work was” yep love I get it! We all have to work to pay the bills.
And she charges a fortune for stuff, so is obviously making alot of money..... the moaning is just unecessary, get on with it, and shut the duck up Una, we dont care🙄

Her accent is awful. The way she said "update" when on about the kitchen was more like opdate.

For a business page she shows way too much personal stuff. Its my pet peeve with businesses. It's very unprofessional and turns me off companies

Ya I use to follow and like Una, but the constant updates on her love life are so unnecessary. Can anything just be private these days. It is a business account!

Shes such a wannabe, trying to swing out of Arthur Gourounlian....she must be giving them the cakes for free, if hes giving her tickets to the final🙄

On the beg there now for football boots. They all turn into Beggy Mitchell in the end.