2024 Celebrity Death Pool #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Sir Lancelot can I please be a pain in the backside and change my nomination from Wang to Johnnie Walker? He has the same condition a close family member of mine passed away from and unfortunately it’s a ticking time bomb

Reactions: 2
Could I have Tom Lehrer again, please? It’s like lottery numbers; I’m keeping him safe.

Reactions: 1
Shifty Shellshock singer from Crazytown has died age 49. Could have sworn he died a few years back 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Shifty Shellshock singer from Crazytown has died age 49. Could have sworn he died a few years back 🤷🏼‍♀️

Me too, I’ve just said to someone that he’s my Mandela. I remember loads of talk about how he’d gone off the rails and everything!

Reactions: 3

Somebody was determined that nobody would be getting 17 cúilíní in July… even though they’d be good Tattlers, from the parish of Hell, who would have a great rivalry on the pitch with the neighbouring parish of Hades, although Achilles as full back was always their weak spot, I knew his mother well….

Micheál “quirky“ GAA commentary was a audio backdrop to Irish summers, even those who couldn’t give two shites about the All Irelands, or anything else.

My favourite, hopefully not apocryphal, Mícheál quote was ”Setanta Ó hAilpín; his father is from Fermanagh and his mother from Fiji… neither a hurling stronghold!” 😂😂😂😂

Lost the thread and nearly missed a bonus round.

Can I go Prunella Scales too please? Think I've had her the last 2 so scared to change 😂 Not that I want her to die

I see that June last year had zero deaths on the death pool list, so far this month and with 5 days to go, there has been 5

• Wow
Reactions: 5