2024 Celebrity Death Pool #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone have Bill Bailey's hair? He's finally called time on it. (pretty sure it doesn't have it's own wiki though) ;)

1719494342202.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Reminder to anyone just catching up (hi lurkers), July Bonus Round voting ends tomorrow (Friday) at 23:59.

Reactions: 5
I’ll take the blame for this one. I set this off. In my defence I was thinking about the points not the person.
---

I enquired about him but chickened out.
@Former_Antelopee Just the one vote as mentioned; my fault for opening voting up to any 'known' person or cat or vehicle (is KITT still driving around?)!
---
Deaths on this date (27/06) in history:

2001 Jack Lemmon, actor
2001 Tobe Jansson, author (Moomins!)
2002 John Entwistle, bassist (The Who)
2005 Domino Harvey, bounty hunter
2008 Michael Turner, comic book writer (Fathom)
2014 Bobby Womack, musician
2016 Mack Rice, songwriter (Mustang Sally)
2017 Michael Bond, Paddington author
2018 Joe Jackson, father of Jermain and the rest
2020 Johnny Mandel, composer (MASH theme)
2023 Julian Sands, actor

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ah, a fine choice from the “Wait, hasn’t she already…?” Gang
Exactly! I was watching an episode of Marple, (Endless Night), while I was slogging my way through a pile of ironing earlier today, and she was in it. I remember her from years ago in quite a few sit coms (do we still use the term ‘sit com?), did a quick search and she’s still with us. Knocking on though, she turned 90 last week.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know this is really not in the spirit of the thread and it’s potentially doing myself out of points, but the fabulous Mel Brooks is 98 today.
So suck on that Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this is really not in the spirit of the thread and it’s potentially doing myself out of points, but the fabulous Mel Brooks is 98 today.
So suck on that Dick.
I will genuinely be sad when Mel Brooks dies.

Are we pitting Mel and Dick against one another to see who lasts the longest?
Place your bets!

• Haha
Reactions: 4