2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing at wardrobe enthusiast

Reactions: 10
I know nothing about USA sports, but this guy has a wiki, only 52, looks like we are getting a rush of deaths this week, still no one on my list, and all mine are horrible like Glitter, the rotten people stick around it seems.

Reactions: 4
The last time My Friend saw Colin Gibb perform in Tenerife, he made a jokey comment about dropping dead soon. Oops.

From Black Lace to black hearse.

Reactions: 8
The last time My Friend saw Colin Gibb perform in Tenerife, he made a jokey comment about dropping dead soon. Oops.

From Black Lace to black hearse.
He only announced his retirement a couple of weeks ago. I’d say poor old bugger but I’ve subsequently found out that he was prosecuted for sex with an underage girl in the 80s, so my sympathy has waned.

Reactions: 7
Dick has outlived another from the Golden age of Hollywood, Janis Paige 101, RIP, she probably knew Dick, being immortal must take a toll on him, so many lost as he trundles on. Saying that Dick‘s full of too much fun to stay sad for long, bet he moves on quick, with a little song and dance that he’s still here

research a condition called Chronic traumatic encephalopathy, a lot of footballers, nfl players and wrestlers have been found to have it. There’s even some suggestion that it can alter the brain that much, it can cause massive behavioural changes. Chris Benoit if anyone’s heard of him was found to have it and they think that along with steroid use caused him to do what he did

Reactions: 12
Aaron Hernandez too.

Reactions: 3
It's difficult to have sympathy for Benoit because of what he did, but yeah; he clearly didn't get the medical support he should have done during his time wrestling.
I expect things are better now days.
Or at least you'd hope so.

Early Dr Who actor William Russell has dematearilised at 99

Reactions: 2
I’m 100% sure they’ll find this when Bam Margera dies, if he has a post mortem.

OJ likely had it, too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.