2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone of a certain vintage know what the mood was when Marc Bolsn died?
It was poignant as the next day the papers published a photo of him in his Leyland Clubman Automatic that was from that Morning - the last photo of him. I recall it being all over the news. His American GF who was driving fucked off back to America & never returned to The United Kingdom to face the charges.
The singer Gloria Jones.......😡

Reactions: 5
In terms of celebrity deaths, which ones strike you as the most horrific?
Anton Yelchin getting crushed by his own car.

Russell Phillips the NASCAR driver who was decapitated, dismembered and basically cheese grated by being pushed against the catch fence at high speed.

The Mason family murder victims.

Vic Morrow and the child actor decapitated by a helicopter on The Twilight Zone set. Another child actor died in the accident.

Kirsty MacColl being sliced up by a boat while in the water with her children.

Potentially Paul Walker. Soot was in his lungs indicating he could have breathed it in but I’ve read it was misinterpreted and he was deceased before the fire.

Naya Riveria saving her child but drowning is not graphic but heartbreakingly horrific.

Child actor Judith Barsi killed by her father alongside her mother in a murder suicide after years of abuse. All the sadder as her mother was trying to leave but didn’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Definitely Kirsty Macoll. I read a copy of her autopsy report and honestly it was just one of the most horrific things I have ever had the misfortune of reading! It’s never left me! The fact her two young sons witnessed the whole thing makes it even worse if that is possible!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was thinking Naya Rivera as well. She’d have obviously known she couldn’t get back on the boat, but also knowing she was leaving her son alone, and presumably not knowing if he’d have been found or not. Just horrible.
Anne heche was pretty gruesome as well.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking Naya Rivera as well. She’d have obviously known she couldn’t get back on the boat, but also knowing she was leaving her son alone, and presumably not knowing if he’d have been found or not. Just horrible.
Anne heche was pretty gruesome as well.
Didn’t Anne Heche die by driving into a wall?

Most poignant death for me is Robin Williams 🙁

Reactions: 1
Natasha Richardson as well, she thought she was fine after she bumped her head, and then wasn't. Could happen to any of us.
Adjacent, but Kanye's mum, too. A completely unnecessary death but also the impact on him and everyone in his orbit since, so tragic.

Reactions: 5
She was trapped in the car as it was burning - took the firemen a while to get her out
The video of them loading her into the ambulance where she sits up and flails is pretty shocking. Especially as she was wrapped in a sheet that kind of looked like a body bag.

• Sad
Chris Benoit the wrestler came to mind- murdered his wife and son and killed himself.

• Sad
Adjacent, but Kanye's mum, too. A completely unnecessary death but also the impact on him and everyone in his orbit since, so tragic.
Another adjacent - Jennifer Hudson's Mum, brother and nephew being murdered but her sisters estranged husband is horrific. I don't know how she managed to get through that
---
Chris Benoit the wrestler came to mind- murdered his wife and son and killed himself.
Yes I thought of that one too. I believe they were deceased for a while before he took his own life.

Wrestler Owen Hart died falling from a stunt, at first they thought it was part of the act. There's also a whole family of wrestlers the Von Erichs, 5 of the 7 sons died, 3 by their own hand. very sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think the Sharon Tate/Manson murders were the most horrific, but there have been so many horrible deaths.

The Kobe Bryant one is awful; when you read what happened to them, you hope they died instantly.

Roger Williamson, F1 driver, died horrifically in a crash; he had a colleague who rushed to help but couldn't get close due to the flames and Williamson died within a few feet of people who could do nothing but watch.

I only found out yesterday that Christopher Plummer died after falling down some stairs and cutting his head.

The actress Isadora Duncan died after her scarf got wrapped around the wheel of her car; when she went to drive away, she broke her own neck.

Anton Yelchin getting crushed by his own car was awful.

Tommy Cooper dying on stage was probably what he would have wanted but having people laughing as he died was horrible.

Natalie Wood, who was afraid of water, was most likely murdered on a boat and thrown overboard.

Chris Farley died of an overdose but his last words were to a prostitute begging her not to leave him alone, apparently.

Jim Henson was coughing up blood but didn't want to go to the hosptial. If he'd have gone, he'd have been fine. Instead he died within 24 hours.

• Sad
Kobe Bryant - the autopsy report is not for the faint hearted, hope that it was quick for all those on board.
Paul Walker - he had soot in his lungs so was alive in the car and trapped.
Anton Yelchin - just absolutely awful way to go.
Owen Hart - dying live on wwe
Jayne Mansfield - pretty much having her head taken off

Owen Hart’s death was shocking, especially when he yelled out to people to move out of the way as he was falling. He knew he wouldn’t survive and stopped others getting hurt.

Reactions: 2
Kobe Bryant - the autopsy report is not for the faint hearted, hope that it was quick for all those on board.
God these are all absolutely awful ☹

Reactions: 2
I just went to reddit and looked at the Kobe Bryant death threads, that was a shocker 😲

I saw some others as well

I think 2 shocking ones for me….. River Phoenix died and the enquirer had a photo of him in his coffin centre pages.. no warning sat reading it casually in work and went white… it was horrific.. the other was Lisa left eye Lopez from TLC died in a car crash think I remember seeing pic of her in Paul Frank PJ’s and had head trauma ☹

• Sad
Jayne Mansfield - her death is why big articulated lorries have to have that bar on the back under the trailer, and it's known as a Mansfield Bar

Reactions: 6
the other was Lisa left eye Lopez from TLC died in a car crash think I remember seeing pic of her in Paul Frank PJ’s and had head trauma ☹
There’s footage from inside the car as they are crashing. I don’t know how this stuff gets released!

• Wow
  • Sad
Princess Grace of Monaco had a horrid death too when she skidded off the mountain road and her Rover P5 went over the edge , it fell hundreds of feet and caught fire as it landed

• Sad
Reactions: 4