2024 Celebrity Death Pool #3 No deaths but plenty of dick and crumpets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I should be going to hell. Cannot enjoy these points.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Mr Cat is awaiting results. I hope I haven't jinxed him getting points for Johnnie. Bloody disease.

RIP Johnnie 🙏
Fingers crossed for Mr Cat. Cancer is a bastard. A member of my family had stage 4 aggressive type of cancer in 2014, though, and after a year of intensive treatment, including chemo x 5, radio x 3 and stem cell transplants x 2, he went into remission and 10 years later is still alive and well. Not all cancers are killers, thank God.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, off topic sorry. I’ve not been active much due to pain levels, but don’t want @Serene Serena popping canapés in the oven for me just yet. Love to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Murder on The Dance Floor is popular thanks to Saltburn. I wonder if Cliff will cover it, and the accompanying video will show him machine gunning down thousands of clubbers in Ibiza?
Cliff's the sort of person who'd drink the bathwater

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Very bittersweet about Jonnie Irwin. On the one hand I’m thrilled to have points for the first time ever! On the other hand I feel so desperately sad for his wife and children 😢 My sister passed away from cancer aged 44, it truly is the most horrific way to die. Just so cruel!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This hurts me real bad. That’s the second big loss from the franchise in under 6 months. My favourite films of all time is the Rocky Franchise. RIP Apollo Creed 💔
I’m not gonna lie I shed a tear, the Rocky films are one of my favourites, Dolph will go next hes fighting cancer ( duck you cancer) then it’s a fight between Rocky and Clubber. 😭

I’m going to be a mess when T goes. I love him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel bad, it’s never nice but fcuk yeh I finally got some points!!!

haven’t been on here for a while but when I tell you I almost bust an ankle running here……

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We all knew Jonnie wasn't going to make old bones but it's still heartbreakingly sad when a 50yo man loses his life. He tried so hard to keep on living and considering he was only given 6 months, 3 years ago, he did remarkably well. Because of his TV shows, I think we all felt that we knew him as well. May he rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahh what a shame. Poor Jonnie.
I haven’t seen any news and when I checked my notifications for here I shat myself when I saw Lance had mentioned me. Every bad thing I’ve ever done flashed before my eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Feel like I’ve properly fluffed up my list this year trying to go a bit obscure instead of the obvious big pointer ones!😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
RIP to Jonnie - 50 is no age. So very sad :(
Cheers to Sir L that must've been some admin this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God, those easy 94 points… I’m so upset 😂
Some people can hold two opposing things in their head at the same time; getting 50pts in the Celebrity Death Pool is fun. Yay! Some people have 94pts already, which is amazing considering how bad we all were at this last year.
However, it is still sad that Jonnie Irwin died. He lived much longer than was expected and managed -we hope- to leave his family with some good memories for them to look back on.

As a reminder, you currently have nul points but do have some good potential on your list so... let the game continue 👍🏻

PS. This isn't in any way me having a go at you. It is directed towards anyone who thinks we are sick or heartless. We are not. We rarely celebrate a death here (the death of Rolf Harris, for example, was very much celebrated, whereas we were universally upset when Paul O'Grady died).
As I've said many times, the Death Pool (this one or any other out there) is just a bit of fun. Dark humour, certainly, but that's all.

*falls off high horse*

---
*whispers* is the bonus round not from 12th feb?
Yes, it is.
Which is exactly why they can choose again because Jonnie Irwin was their bonus round choice. No bonus points yet.
It hasn't started yet so it is only fair to let them pick someone else.

I will probably miss it if they do so I apologise in advance...

---
I cant even remember whos on my list 😊
Linda Nolan
Jonnie Irwin
Killer Cliff
Michael Caine
Liam Payne
Britney Spears
Petula Clarke
Zac Efron
Paul Hogan
Sharon Osbourne

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.