2024 Celebrity Death Pool #2 Once, Twice, Three Times A Dick (Van Dyke)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell off this thread when Stephen Bear got out but I see nobody died in my absence. Even Eugenia Cooney has appeared back on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want Ariana Grande as my bonus if that's a thing
The first 2024 Bonus Round will start soon, so when voting starts you can vote for her.
More than one person can vote for a celebrity this round so you've not got to get in quick. That was chaos last time 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mmm - they look delicious. A bit of a guilty pleasure, but yeah!
Report back on them please.
Can confirm they were great, had them with a bit of cheesy pasta which might be a bit of a cheese overload and I have intolerance to some cheeses, so there might be some regrets later lol but we only live once so why deny yourself good things 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can confirm they were great, had them with a bit of cheesy pasta which might be a bit of a cheese overload and I have intolerance to some cheeses, so there might be some regrets later lol but we only live once so why deny yourself good things 🙂
I’ve just realised I’ve had a lot of cheese today too, we can keep each other company if we’re up in the middle of the night from it.

Reactions: 3
@thenorthremembers

I can't reply directly to you....

If I eat cheese before bed it will give me strange weird dreams but the intolerance I get gives horrible belly ache and then the results of that 🙃

Reactions: 4
It’s the stomach ache, it’s a Russian roulette for me if it affects me or not.
@thenorthremembers

I can't reply directly to you....

If I eat cheese before bed it will give me strange weird dreams but the intolerance I get gives horrible belly ache and then the results of that 🙃
I get you now, I’ve not got Intolerances, just a tit bowel no pun intended. Colitis sufferer here.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.