2024 Celebrity Death Pool #2 Once, Twice, Three Times A Dick (Van Dyke)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds horrible, my husband was recently diagnosed with Diverticular after a year of severe pain, he now knows what foods to avoid
I’ve heard that is painful indeed, that’s the only downside having to watch what not to eat! Practically everything! I’ve got to have the blandest diet, sometimes I don’t listen and suffer. bleeping shite it is!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve heard that is painful indeed, that’s the only downside having to watch what not to eat! Practically everything! I’ve got to have the blandest diet, sometimes I don’t listen and suffer. bleeping shite it is!
I feel for you, one of the foods he can no longer eat is Beef and anything that is too oily, so we try to improvise, for example with spag bol, we use lamb or pork mince instead, still just as good

Reactions: 3
I had Fred Ward (tremors) lined up for a bonuse round only to find her already dead! Gutted that one passed me by.

On the D theme Dionne Warwick and Diana Ross are pushing on in years 👀

• Haha
A few on my bonus list I would’ve put on my original list if I knew who they were. I think some will die this year but not sure when whereas others are more likely

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have another ten celebrities saved in my phone for any or all bonus rounds. @Sir Lancelot, you can relax, Harry Styles's mam isn't one of them, despite her being a published author of a children's book. Do bonus round celebs have to be celebrities not on The List already?

• Heart
I have another ten celebrities saved in my phone for any or all bonus rounds. @Sir Lancelot, you can relax, Harry Styles's mam isn't one of them, despite her being a published author of a children's book. Do bonus round celebs have to be celebrities not on The List already?
The Bonus Round can be anyone who qualifies; they do not already need to be on The List, or one of your official ten.
Anyone can play, whether they submitted a list in time or not.

I haven't even started the Bonus Round yet... but it will be sooooooooooon!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.