2024 Celebrity Death Pool #2 Once, Twice, Three Times A Dick (Van Dyke)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two weeks since a name from The List sadly passed.
Will we get another before February rolls around?
Or am I going to have to do a Bonus Round already...?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It'd be a massacre
We can but hope :D
---
Right, it's Friday night and I'm going out out. I have heels on and everything! 💃 🍸🍷🍺

Please update this thread should anyone off The List die whilst I am carousing and painting the town red.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We can but hope :D
---
Right, it's Friday night and I'm going out out. I have heels on and everything! 💃 🍸🍷🍺

Please update this thread should anyone off The List die whilst I am carousing and painting the town red.
Don’t get too pissed you might peg it.😳🤣NUL points.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't choke on my own vomit or, indeed, anyone else's so you can take back your NUL POINTS @Dollylovesshoes :D

That final death you've posted @thenorthremembers is very sad, 39 is so young to leave this world behind. The other two had lived long lives, and dying of old age is a good thing.

I am up incredibly early because my little boy is having one of his 'it's 6 o' clock and I need to watch the Disney channel and eat Cocopops' mornings. Bloody kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn't choke on my own vomit or, indeed, anyone else's so you can take back your NUL POINTS @Dollylovesshoes :D

That final death you've posted @thenorthremembers is very sad, 39 is so young to leave this world behind. The other two had lived long lives, and dying of old age is a good thing.

I am up incredibly early because my little boy is having one of his 'it's 6 o' clock and I need to watch the Disney channel and eat Cocopops' mornings. Bloody kids.
Oh geez I remember those days. You'd be hanging from lack of sleep and they'd be bouncing around ingesting more sugar to turn them loopy, and all you wanted to do was bloody sleep. Enjoy your Disney TV lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Sad isn’t it.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The first Bonus Round of the year will be revealed on the next thread (title already provided).

Any suggestions for a new poll?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.